Notification status'

is there anyway i don’t have to ALWAYS check the box to sub. to a post?:confused::confused:
i like to sub. to what i post or read but i keep forgetting to check the box off to be notified if there are new posts.
kwim?
thank you!!!

see i did it again lol i forgot to check off instant email notification :blink:

I don’t understand your abbreviations – can you explain again, and I will try to help you.

when i start a new thread or reply to a thread there is a box in the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS BOX, that i am supposed to check off if i want to subscribe to the thread.
i [RIGHT]almost always forget to check it off [/RIGHT]that i want INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION…

so i wanted to know if there is a setting that i can SET so that i can ALWAYS get an email when someone replies to my thread or a thread that i am subscribing to

[QUOTE=pixeemom;974499]when i start a new thread or reply to a thread there is a box in the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS BOX, that i am supposed to check off if i want to subscribe to the thread.
i [RIGHT]almost always forget to check it off [/RIGHT]that i want INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION…

so i wanted to know if there is a setting that i can SET so that i can ALWAYS get an email when someone replies to my thread or a thread that i am subscribing to[/QUOTE]

Top Right

Quick Links

Edit Options

Under Messages and Notification

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:

There is a drop down menu and you can be notified instantly, daily, weekly, monthly or none at all.

That should do it! But be warned . . . it’s A LOT OF EMAIL!! :laugh::laugh: Since this is a VERY ACTIVE Disney board. :wub:

awesome thank you, i must have over looked that box before, thank you!