November crowds question

…because the most reliable calendar indicating such won’t tell you more than 2 months in advance unless you pay up. :blush:

Anyone gone to WDW in the first week of November? I’m eyeing the last MNSSHP, on November 1, and the rest of that week as my vacay time for the year. Is there leftover madness in the parks right after Halloween? Is Halloween week itself even that bad…? I’m clueless, and my only other option is the end of September, but I’m not too partial to that idea… Thanks. =)

(PS - hi, I missed you all!)

You’ll still have the Food and Wine Fest at Epcot to enjoy as well.

Heck yeah I’ve been there in the first week of November and crowds are quite reasonable.

I just read somewhere that the first week of November is Jersey Week, and the crowds are icky…truth?

It is Jersey week, but that’s it Jersey folks, so not crowded at all! We always go the weekend of the 25th (my b-day) and weekend of the 7th (DDs b-day) great crowd levels. The weather can be either SO HOT you can’t breathe or perfect! LOL!! But that’s FL in November. :laugh:

PS. I’ve done the day after Halloween party two times, both times were GREAT!

We did the MNSSHP on Nov. 1st one year and had a great time and it was not crowded.
The first week of Nov. is a great time to go.

Spoken like someone who thinks Ocean City is some place on the Delmarva Peninsula and not the place a couple miles south of Atlantic City.
You don’t get to talk bad about Jersey, only people from Jersey get to talk bad about Jersey.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1037945]Spoken like someone who thinks Ocean City is some place on the Delmarva Peninsula and not the place a couple miles south of Atlantic City.
You don’t get to talk bad about Jersey, only people from Jersey get to talk bad about Jersey.[/QUOTE]

I…wasn’t talking bad about Jersey? It’s not the people I was asking about, just the crowd levels. My mistake on the wording.

Thanks for the advice, y’all. That sounds like my best time to reschedule.