Now onto FP'ing meet and greets w/Mickey

Mickey FASTPASS: Guests Will Be Able To Determine a Time To Meet Mickey Mouse Beginning This Spring at Magic Kingdom Disney Parks Blog

:sad:

So the question is… does that count as a fastpass?

As much as I’d like to not have to wait in line to see Mickey, I wouldn’t want to waste a FP on that. However, I can see how that would be REALLY HELPFUL for parents of young children. I remember when I was a kid, the wait to see Mickey at the Judge’s tent was always ridiculous. My sister and I would get so bored and antsy waiting in line. I would imagine that this could be a lifesaver for the parents of young Mickey-lovers!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1067739]So the question is… does that count as a fastpass?

As much as I’d like to not have to wait in line to see Mickey, I wouldn’t want to waste a FP on that. However, I can see how that would be REALLY HELPFUL for parents of young children. I remember when I was a kid, the wait to see Mickey at the Judge’s tent was always ridiculous. My sister and I would get so bored and antsy waiting in line. I would imagine that this could be a lifesaver for the parents of young Mickey-lovers![/QUOTE]

hmm yeah didn’t think of that, I wonder.

This is actually a nice plan, I think. I know my DD10 is sad that we never wait in line to see Mickey at MK, and has added a visit with him as a top priority for her this next trip. It may very well be worth a FP to see him!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1067739]So the question is… does that count as a fastpass?

As much as I’d like to not have to wait in line to see Mickey, I wouldn’t want to waste a FP on that. However, I can see how that would be REALLY HELPFUL for parents of young children. I remember when I was a kid, the wait to see Mickey at the Judge’s tent was always ridiculous. My sister and I would get so bored and antsy waiting in line. I would imagine that this could be a lifesaver for the parents of young Mickey-lovers![/QUOTE]

I’ll take that question…I hope not :noo::wink:
Another ?..Only X amt of attractions are listed as FP’s. To add this one to the list, does that mean another attraction will have to come off the list :confused:

I can see where this is the natural progression of FP and lines at WDW… But does that have the same weight as BTMRR? For some families no, but for my family it will. I will have kids that are 11 and 9 years older than the youngest-so we will be doing all things Characters, as well as thrill rides…

It remains to be seen if I will like this or not.

that is a great idea so you don’t wait in lines to see Mickey!

I love the idea, especially with little Hunter.