Now these are cool

Glowing Disney mouse ears synchronize with World of Color show - OrlandoSentinel.com

Wow I like those very much! A little expensive, but I am sure they are a whole load of fun.

Didn’t disney have something at WDW that would glow or something with parades…a pin maybe?

Yes----It was a pin that as the parade came by, certain floats made it light up—also—it was activated in certain indoor attractions as well----pretty cool—but we probably shouldn’t have spent the money on it. After you leave—it’s just a big pin----

Yes I think we had one of those? Was it the 25 year special anniversary pin? Hmm will have to go and find it out.

That is cool and now I want one so I can figure out how they are doing it.

Disney is building cool tech and I can see all sorts of things like this (ears, pins, etc) that interact not with just this show but with the park as a whole. I think we are just at the beginning of seeing real deep immersion into the parks through the use of all this technology they have been rolling out.

I WILL NOT BE THE ONE DUDE AT THE FRONT HOLDING MY EARS UP…he just messed it up.

Turnwrench and Mickey were there the first night they tried this out, and they said it was one of the coolest things they’ve ever seen.

Now in that clip, did all those people buy them or was it a first night special of some sort.? Seemed like an awful lot of them in one area.

Yes, very cool!

I need a set of those ears! :slight_smile:

I don’t know what all the hub bub is about -

my tu-tu is sychronized.

So, now I need to buy those ears while we’re there! I read elsewhere that they also interact on Luigi’s flying tires by lighting up the colors of the italian flag, they glow orange at the cozy cone, they dance with the music in Small World and they stay dark in dark rides. I can’t remember the rest, but they were not just interactive with the world of color show. I think the boys will love it (ok, so mom will too)!

PS If anyone wants those ears and is not making a trip to DL, PM me and we can work something out and I can get a pair for you.