NY & LA: Anyone going to the "Princess & the Frog"/Ultimate Disney Event?

For certain dates in November and December Disney is holding special screenings of the “Princess and the Frog” at the Ziegfeld Theater in NYC and at the Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles.

Tickets also include admission into the “Ultimate Disney Experience” party that will feature Disney character drawing lessons from a real Disney Animator, meet & greets with ALL the Disney princesses (including Tiana), a gallery of props & costumes from the Disney archives, “Put Yourself in a Movie” booths from Kodak, and an action adventure “Bayou playground.”

Tickets between $30-$50., all level tickets include admission into the party.

I think we’re going to do it on Nov. 28th! Sounds fun! :happy:

www.frogandprincesstickets.com

OMG…DD would love this!!! hhhmmmm im thinking girls trip to NYC!!

Sounds like fun! I will think about it.

I got us tickets for Thanksgiving weekend :smile:

If I’m not working, I’d love to take DD to see this!

I am thinking Sunday at 4pm of Thanksgiving Weekend.

What tix did you go for, General Admission or Royal Seats? Wondering if the Royal Seats are worth the extra $20 per ticket. You get a litho, beads and Guaranteed Seats, where you have to wait on a line to get a seat with General Admission. What do you think?

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;992911]I am thinking Sunday at 4pm of Thanksgiving Weekend.

What tix did you go for, General Admission or Royal Seats? Wondering if the Royal Seats are worth the extra $20 per ticket. You get a litho, beads and Guaranteed Seats, where you have to wait on a line to get a seat with General Admission. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I did General Admission because it’s just a movie. :laugh: You can see a huge movie screen comfortably from anywhere in the house, the Ziegfeld isn’t HUGE, and if we get to the theater fairly early I’m not concerned at all. Getting some cheap plastic beads and a lithograph that I’ll never look at again isn’t worth 50-something dollars plus tax to see a movie.

The ONE YEAR I am NOT coming to Jersey for Thanksgiving! :glare:

Those of you going have a FABULOUS time . . . take pictures! :heart:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;992934]The ONE YEAR I am NOT coming to Jersey for Thanksgiving! :glare:

Those of you going have a FABULOUS time . . . take pictures! :heart:[/QUOTE]

That’s how it ALWAYS works!!! I will take lots of pictures. :happy: