Oct Rates

I am searching out the rates for Sept and October weekends. I called today and the passholder rates for Oct are now in their system. We were quoted $84 moderate (Pt Orleans FQ), $150 deluxe (WL) and $69 (value) for the first weekend in October. I may have to change it to the following weekend though so I am “on hold” now trying to do that.

I read on another site that they were out thru Dec.25th. Any idea what the rate is for early dec.?

Yesterday they told me the value was $77 or $87 (depending on location), and the moderate (Pt Orleans) was $133. Those were the rates for the weekends of Dec 3 and Dec 10th. I am guessing promotion codes and discounts for Oct should be out soon if there are going to be any.

I just read on another site that value resorts are 49. This is an AP rate.

What site??? Are you sure that was for 2004??

On Disney echo and on the mouse for less. I had gotten the e-mail discount for dec. And was told it is the same as that so I am sticking with what I have, on disney echo they are saying it is very hard to get the AP discount rooms must be very limited, “run to the phone” quick, quick. and call.

If you have a 2004 Entertainment Card, you can get the Dolphin/Swan for $150 (originally $300), you do have to pay $10 a night resort fee, but, it is in the Epcot area; which means you don’t have to take the bus all the time. That is a biggie for us because we have a 21 month old, and we may need to get to the hotel quicker than a bus all the time. Note, this discount is for 2004 until October 31. The Dolphin/Swan is not in the 2005 Book.