October 2010?- Birthday Trip

For my 16th birthday my family said they would take me on a Disney trip anywhere I wanted. Of course I said first a Disney cruise due to the fact that I never been on one and want to go on one. Sadly due to the fact that we can’t take one the weekend or week of my birthday I would have to wait and who wants to wait on their birthday? I then thought okay let’s go back to Disneyland since I haven’t been their since I was little. Then I keep thinking to myself, “i’m going to be bored don’t go their.” If we go to Walt Disney World though I will be old enough to do the behind the scenes tour at Disney, which I always dreamed of doing. I could really use some help here and want to know which one you would take and why.

• Justin

I’d go to WDW! They know how to treat you right on your birthday!

Stay at a resort you’ve never been too before and then do a few things (like the backstage tour or segway tour) you’ve never done before! ENJOY!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1002740]I’d go to WDW! They know how to treat you right on your birthday!

Stay at a resort you’ve never been too before and then do a few things (like the backstage tour or segway tour) you’ve never done before! ENJOY!!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I know and I love how they treat you. :wub: Yet, my mom made a good point, your turning 16. Do you really wanna go to Disney?

I just turned 38 . . . and I’m going to Disney!! And can’t wait too!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:happy: Due to me not wanting to wait it will definitly probably be Disneyland or Disney World… now just to choose. :laugh:

Go to Walt Disney World and try the Keys to the Kingdom or Segway Tour.

Why would you think you’d be bored at DL? I would think you’d want to try it out just because it’s new and different. I’ve been to DL twice and would go back in a minute, even though WDW is my favorite. DL is different and there are things you can see/do there that you cannot in WDW.

Besides…it’s CALIFORNIA!!

shoot can your parents adopt me???

i would tell them disneyland tokyo or hong kong and see what they say!

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1002876]shoot can your parents adopt me???

i would tell them disneyland tokyo or hong kong and see what they say![/QUOTE]

First it would have to be Italy. :laugh: I’m still waiting for that trip promised three years ago. :glare:

Nice options to have. I’ve never been to DL, so can’t say much there. WDW with an awesome behind the scenes tour would be great!

I did!! WDW. It was awesome. :happy:

All your options sound pretty good. But I don’t know if I’d be able to pass up the Keys to the Kingdom tour…

Wow! I would totally choose WDW! I agree with everyone… you’ll get lots of special attention at WDW on your birthday!!