October Deals

Does anyone know or has anyone heard about deals in October. I know they have the free dining at the beginning of the month I am looking for last week.

You may find a discount code the closer you get to the trip, but that is a pretty big week at WDW, so dont’ bank on it. If you intend to attend the Halloween party, get your tickets as soon as you can…they sell out FAST.

I know there was a discount for the last week last year I am like you wanting to go the last week of Oct. just waiting on a few things. Like discounts, work to turn around, and hopefully a lot of overtime between now and then…all I can say is I hope our tire sales pick up and that GM picks up so we can ship more tires to them…

I do know that last year they did have free dining at the end of OCT. also… according to mousesavers.

I’m still hoping for an AP rate for June 7-21 so my stay between June 14-17 will be a reduced rate, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.
October rates will probably be revealed in early September.
By the way, the end of October also coincides with the annual PGA golf tournament and that’s part of the reason it’s regular season instead of value.

Well That may be best because I will know for myself about that time if I will get to take the family or not for sure…But will the rooms at the value resorts all fill up before than with the PGA tour. going on at that time?

Oddly, it seems that it’s the deluxe hotels that go quickest, but bookings are usually strong in all classes.
On the other hand, back in 2004, try as I might, I couldn’t get into the Contemporary when suddenly, club level in the tower opened up and I was able to get the room I wanted for my length of stay. Originally I was “forced” into the Poly.

This is during the days leading up to and including the tournament.

I just made a preliminary reservation for Columbus day weekend. I got a special offer via e-mail last week from Disney. (I’ll confirm the reservation if and when I get a job offer this week.)

My experience has been that when Disney sends out offers via e-mail, they are concerned with low booking levels. So, I would expect that additional October deals will be coming up soon.

Thank You … GOOD luck with the job offer…I do have a pin right now for 20% off rack room rates but I was hoping for something a little better…I have been afraid to book a room as it might would jinxs my chance of going the way things have been this year… Just today I found out it was confirmed I have another week out of production the week before Memorial day so there goes another week from work…I just hope that car sales pick up especially as that would help me out a lot.

So should I go ahead an book a room so I have one held just in case we do get to go?

YES!
:laugh: :mickey:

Hmmm… Funny that this thread comes up, today I was looking for airfare for our October trip and I am finding that it is better to fly out the day before our reservations begin. So I call up and try and get a value room for one night, they were much more than I expected. Last time we did this they were $89 a night. Today they quoted me $118! I realize that is very reasonable, but I thought it would be about $20 cheaper. Anyways, I asked about any codes available yet and the gentleman said that Marketing had not yet released any deals for October. I need one for the night of the 16th, anyone heard anything for that time?

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;957183]I just made a preliminary reservation for Columbus day weekend. I got a special offer via e-mail last week from Disney. (I’ll confirm the reservation if and when I get a job offer this week.)

My experience has been that when Disney sends out offers via e-mail, they are concerned with low booking levels. So, I would expect that additional October deals will be coming up soon.[/QUOTE]

looking to see how you got the e-mail waiting for one for the week of turkey day…been down every year for the past 10 years never got an e-mail still waiting thanks earl

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;957183]I just made a preliminary reservation for Columbus day weekend. I got a special offer via e-mail last week from Disney. (I’ll confirm the reservation if and when I get a job offer this week.)

My experience has been that when Disney sends out offers via e-mail, they are concerned with low booking levels. So, I would expect that additional October deals will be coming up soon.[/QUOTE]

looking to see if you would give up the special offer # from disney or code # thanks earl