October-December Discounts are Out!

I found this on Mousesavers this morning:

October-December Discounted Package
You can get a specially priced package at select Walt Disney World resorts most nights 9/28/08-11/25/08, 11/29/08-12/3/08 and 12/13/08-12/23/08. This time period includes Value, Regular and Holiday seasons, so rates will vary widely depending on your dates.

Examples: purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package (accommodations for 5 nights and a 6-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket) for just:

$49 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort (total package price is $1,168) in Value season

$94 per person, per day for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) in a studio at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa or Disney’s Old Key West Resort (total package price is $2,236) in Value season

Other lengths of stay resorts, room types and seasons are available at varying prices.

With this offer, you can book a regular Magic Your Way Package, a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining or a Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining. You can also add on the Wine & Dine Plan.

The room rate is discounted. The dining plans and wine plans are added on at regular prices.

Book by 9/24/08. 3-night minimum stay. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use unless you add the No Expiration option for an extra cost. No group rates or other discounts apply.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To book the special Fall/Holiday discounted package, please contact a contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request offer code DGL for a regular Magic Your Way package, QXD for a package with Dining Plan, or UVL for a package with Deluxe Dining.

Sure wish I could use this discount, but it doesn’t cover my dates of 12-7/12-13. Bummer!:angry: Oh well, I hope some MB’s are able to get the discount.

I’m on hold right now to see if I can apply the code to my trip. I don’t know how it will work out b/c 4 days in the middle of my trip are blocked out. I don’t want to split up my ressies too much. Did that last year and we had so many park ticket cards/room cards and dining cards. (CMs at the BC had a hard time transferring our dining plan, so we just kept the cards seperate)

Wish me luck!:wub:

Oh, I want to go!!!:frown:

Thanks for posting the discounts. I hope there are some MBers who are able to take advantage of them.

[QUOTE=ssn;866522]I’m on hold right now to see if I can apply the code to my trip. I don’t know how it will work out b/c 4 days in the middle of my trip are blocked out. I don’t want to split up my ressies too much. Did that last year and we had so many park ticket cards/room cards and dining cards. (CMs at the BC had a hard time transferring our dining plan, so we just kept the cards seperate)

Wish me luck!:wub:[/QUOTE]

Good Luck! Let us know what happens.

Hopefully some MBers can take advantage!

Call me ditzy if you must, but I cannot find the black out dates. My trip does fall in the time period (10/9-10/14) but I’d need to look at the black outs to be sure.

Does anyone know this? If I booked thru AAA would I still be able to take advantage of the discounts?

Thanks a lot.
Joan

Thanks for the information. I will pass it along to all my friends and family.

[QUOTE=Joanscraps;866786]Call me ditzy if you must, but I cannot find the black out dates. My trip does fall in the time period (10/9-10/14) but I’d need to look at the black outs to be sure.

Does anyone know this? If I booked thru AAA would I still be able to take advantage of the discounts?

Thanks a lot.
Joan [/QUOTE]

You should be able to call your travel agent and have them look into the discount for you.

Thanks, you can bet I will.
~Joan

MUAH!! I could hug and kiss you!!! :wub::wub:

Thanks for posting the discounts . . . I just called and SAVED . … $307 on my OCT trip and $265 on my Dec trip!!

$49/night value for Passholders . . . YOU CAN NOT BEAT IT!!!

Thanks again for posting the info!! :happy:

I missed out , already all gone for me in Dec… :o(

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;866919]MUAH!! I could hug and kiss you!!! :wub::wub:

Thanks for posting the discounts . . . I just called and SAVED . … $307 on my OCT trip and $265 on my Dec trip!!

Thanks again for posting the info!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Glad someone saved money:happy:…I’m curious as to why 12-7/12-12 is blacked out?? That’s when we’re going, I might have to call just to find out.

I am a little nervous about calling and using the discount code. Because the last time I used a code it cancelled out my dining plan. And yes I realize there is a code for the deluxe dining plan. Oh…what to do…what to do…

No luck…we are staying at the Poly Thanksgiving week. I didn’t have high hopes of being able to use the code, but I thought I’d try anyway. The CM I spoke with seemed to think that they weren’t offering the rooms at the Poly since it’s probably pretty booked already for that week.

I could have switched to the BW for a substantial savings, but I was nervous to switch. DH told be not to since I’ve been so looking forward to this bday trip and the Poly is where I’ve been saying for months that I want to celebrate my bday. So…I will keep it as is!

The first thing you need to do is not specify a certain code. You need to ask for any AP rates or discounts on your dates for your resort. If there are none available, ask about different resorts. My own experience is that AP rates are for room only and it’s only recently that you can then include the dining plan without having to buy additional tickets, and there is no additional discount available. But considering you’re saving money on the room itself, you’re ahead of the game.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;866919]MUAH!! I could hug and kiss you!!! :wub::wub:

Thanks again for posting the info!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Wow thats some saving congrats to you!!

Rats, I dont need any tickets. Hopefully they will come out with a room only discount soon!

They already did. For those who are keeping track, it’s code “SXS”.
As I posted earlier, just call and ask for room only discounts for your travel dates, don’t bother with codes. Sometimes codes make things more, not less confusing.