October Meet & Greet anyone?

We will be ‘Home’ from 10/17 - 10/25. This is a trip with many families, so I’m probably good for a ‘bump and run’ somewhere. I’d love to meet some peeps and put faces with the names.

-Vince

So sorry that we’ll just miss each other. There’s nothing I’d love to do more than pirorette through Epcot with the tutu one.

I wish I could but my Oct. trip turned into a September trip instead.

Yeah…not going to trick me again on that scam.

We’ll be there just before you during the first week of the F&W fest so we can get our 4th trip off of our AP’s which expire the 10th.

I will also miss you by a week or two…if you want to fly me back down in order to bump into me, I can easily be convinced to do so…:laugh:

I know you have recurring nightmares from the last time. We can get a paper bag to put over his head. :laugh:

Ok, stay away. This is really a devilishly clever plan to thin the crowds during my visit.

So there.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1132861]Ok, stay away. This is really a devilishly clever plan to thin the crowds during my visit.

So there.[/QUOTE]

VERY clever. Threaten to wear a tutu with no undergarments and you will have the parks to yourself.

Dana, I just don’t know WHERE you get such stuff from. :whistling :angel: Boss is an outstanding member of his community and has NEVER been convicted of naked tutu fountain dancing.

His lawyer won on the techicality that he WAS wearing a tutu and therefore NOT naked. :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1132867]Dana, I just don’t know WHERE you get such stuff from. :whistling :angel: Boss is an outstanding member of his community and has NEVER been convicted of naked tutu fountain dancing.

His lawyer won on the techicality that he WAS wearing a tutu and therefore NOT naked. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Pardon me…half naked:laugh::laugh::laugh:

…some tutus come with attached leotards…some with attached umm rrrr bottoms…

I’m sure only a professional tutu will do in this case…:happy:

… “Never Convicted” …

[QUOTE=smallworld;1132869]…some tutus come with attached leotards…some with attached umm rrrr bottoms…

I’m sure only a professional tutu will do in this case…:happy:[/QUOTE]

Valid point…:laugh:

Can anyone actually find if any of the cases have been closed.

…wonder if they were able to “crack” it…the ummm case that is…yes the case…certainly I wouldn’t be referring to anything having to do with naked tutu wearing…:cool:

Where did the ‘naked’ come from. Please.

I’m a professional.

Oooops…half naked…:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1132874]Where did the ‘naked’ come from. Please.

I’m a professional.[/QUOTE]

It is called projection…seems you are not the only one here with a tutu dancing problem.

Perhaps not the best choice of words…