Odd request

I know, I know this may be slightly odd but does anyone know where I can get like a giant baked potato where they put like everything and the kitchen sink on top? (looking more quick service) I BELIEVE i had one in Epcot by “listen to the land” but I don’t remember. Anyone know what im talking about?

If you remember being in Epcot and in The Land, it has to be Sunshine Seasons.
Otherwise, I have no idea.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1030729]If you remember being in Epcot and in The Land, it has to be Sunshine Seasons.
Otherwise, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

It was at Sunshine Seasons, but the baked potatoes haven’t been offered since the remodel when Soarin’ opened.

Haven’t ever seen one in WDW - but had one at DLR a few weeks ago and it was soooo good! I had one with BBQ chicken on it!!!

I’ve never seen it either, but boy does it sound good! :laugh:

I have two REALLY disapointed travelers right now LOL

Which explains why I, a Sunshine Seasons regular, couldn’t quite remember when I’d seen them last.

I don’t remember seeing baked potatoes anywhere but if your visitors are ever visiting NJ there is an amazing little place in Caldwell that offers only baked potatoes and you can have whatever you want on it… SO GOOD!

Yes, they were a part of the old Sunshine Seasons food court at The Land - and they were delicious. They were always my choice when we ate there. The one with cheese and broccoli.:wub:

I would try Idaho

I don’t ever remember seeing any

My DD and DH always had one there too. Their favourite was cheese and bacon bits- which they said were delicious. We have looked several times to see if they were back but of course they never were.

Thats one thing I don’t remember ever seeing anywhere on property! Never noticed the lack of spud before!