Off Kilter at Epcot

I was looking at the schedules on the Disney site and have a question…

Off Kilter shows up on the schedule in April…
BUT…
Then after that… nothing…
Off Kilter doesnt show on the schedule in May! :confused:

Does anyone know if this is just a data-input oversight (which I hope)…
Or is Off Kilter not going to be at Epcot in May??? :frown:

Thanks,
Gaylan

Off Kilter is still not showing up on the entertainment schedule for May.:confused:
Has anybody heard anything about Off Kilter not being at Epcot after April?:confused:

Thanks,
Gaylan

This may help, this is their website.
Off Kilter

They often reschedule their shows … That is what we have been told. You can always hit guest relations before going in to Epcot and get their schedule for the week … ( Sometimes they won’t appear in the Resort schedules )
This happened to us before and they were playing when they were not on the Resort schedule.

Off Kilter has been playing in Epcot for so long now for what seems without a break.
I’d go nuts having to play the same venue 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, without any time off. Just because it’s Epcot doesn’t mean musicians won’t go stir crazy. Especially when they start to miss their “home and native land”.
Salmon have to swim upstream and Guidos have to return to Jersey, why should it be any different for Canadian musicians?

At first I went :eek: when I read your msg. Then I bust out in hysterics. :laugh::laugh::laugh:Pam is still wondering what is going on. Thanks SG. You made my night after the most miserable Monday in months.

THAT was great.

“Salmon have to swim upstream and Guidos have to return to Jersey,…”

LMAO!!! :ohmy::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Let’s face it. I grew up in North Jersey and plenty of my classmates had last names that “ended in a vowel”.:wink:
And a lot of them seemed drawn to Seaside Heights!:laugh:

We love Off kilter but hey, those guys need a break! I have a kilt in my attic…ya think anyone would notice if I turned up and pretended???lol
Mind you…my legs (thankfully) are not hairy like theirs are! lol

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1073662]We love Off kilter but hey, those guys need a break! I have a kilt in my attic…ya think anyone would notice if I turned up and pretended???lol
Mind you…my legs (thankfully) are not hairy like theirs are! lol[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh - but do you have the boots?:happy:

Indeed I do plans! Lol x