Off property

I’m asking for a friend…:mickey:
does anyone know of any types of houses to rent off property?
small villa’s etc. something that is not really hotelish…if that makes sense, lol
TIA

I have stayed at a few different homes…some members of MB even rent homes.

We liked staying here the best…quick to highway and parks yet it felt like we had our own home and the privacy that went with it. It is a gated community which we also liked. There was shopping and one or two restaurants close by.
The Abbey at West Haven villa and rental home community in Orlando, Florida

[QUOTE=dancing4disney;1067965]I have stayed at a few different homes…some members of MB even rent homes.

We liked staying here the best…quick to highway and parks yet it felt like we had our own home and the privacy that went with it. It is a gated community which we also liked. There was shopping and one or two restaurants close by.
The Abbey at West Haven villa and rental home community in Orlando, Florida[/QUOTE]

awesome thank you i will pass the link off to her.

One thing I have seen and thought about trying is the houses for rent in Celebration for a trip. Celebration is very neat and you can’t get much closer to the park.

Check them out on VRBO.

Celebration Florida Vacation Rentals by Owner - Celebration Florida VRBO, Vacation Home Rentals, Condo Rentals, FRBO Vacation Rentals, Celebration Florida Travel Information

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1067987]One thing I have seen and thought about trying is the houses for rent in Celebration for a trip. Celebration is very neat and you can’t get much closer to the park.

Check them out on VRBO.

Celebration Florida Vacation Rentals by Owner - Celebration Florida VRBO, Vacation Home Rentals, Condo Rentals, FRBO Vacation Rentals, Celebration Florida Travel Information[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!

I have a timeshare at Westgate vacation villas it is like an appartment. It is a 1bedroom located about 1mile from AK. you can look it up on westgate.com

:wink:
thank you!!

Pixeemom, I do have a week banked that I can rent out if your friend is interested in it. We stayed there in December they are very nice. They do only have check in days of Friday-Sunday.

Thank you, i sent her a ton of links that i got and so far she hasn’t replied, once i hear from her i will LYK, thank you!