Offers hitting my inbox

Anyone else getting hit with an unusually high number of offers? I have received 4 within the past month. 2 for WDW and 2 for DCL.

I saw that the Orlando area is experienceing a pretty high downturn in room reservations this fall. They even mentioned WDW and Univ as being filled under expected levels.

No,
But I did receive a code for a cruise… I have never been on one…

No offers here.

A code for a cruise, I’ve never seen one of those before; just curious, but what did the offer include?

I’m getting a bunch of Universal offers, but none directly from Disney.

We have alot of Disney advertising on tv at the moment, which caught my attention as the children have all returned back to school. I guess its promoting 2012 season.

I’ve been getting a lot of PINs as well…probably 4 within the past couple of months.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1091675]Anyone else getting hit with an unusually high number of offers? I have received 4 within the past month. 2 for WDW and 2 for DCL.

I saw that the Orlando area is experienceing a pretty high downturn in room reservations this fall. They even mentioned WDW and Univ as being filled under expected levels.[/QUOTE]

I have and yes, you are right, WDW has been experiencing a very high downturn in room reservations all year long… But the funny thing is, the room rates have been slightly higher than last year (10% - 15%)! Even with the offers, AP & FL resident discounts… One would think it would be the opposite, you know? But I guess they have to pay for all of the ongoing renovations somehow…

Either way, it hasn’t kept us away. Next weekend will be our 4th WDW resort stay this year and this time we’re giving AKL a shot…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1091676]No,
But I did receive a code for a cruise… I have never been on one…[/QUOTE]

All 4 have been pins.

No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn once, it was the same day I should’ve had a V8 :laugh::laugh:

Seriously though no, unless it’s going to my hotel/coupon/ticket master/ebay etc etc etc email

See, this bums me out! We have never, not a single time received a pin by email, mail, anything. I did luck up and call once and one was on my account, but that is it. Bummer dude!

I got an offer for free counter service food if reserving a value resort package. Lots of dates open.
I wish I wanted to go. I really want to go when the Fantasyland expansion has been finished.

I never get any of these offers or pins. :sad:

The only things I’m seeing are the standard stuff for Florida residents.

Must be geared to where we all live.

I’ve gotten a couple for room discounts. I haven’t looked to close at them though… would hate to depress myself with the site of great prices when we can’t think of going.

I live in SC, too! Bring on the discounts!!!

No deals here other than advertising the Free Dining Plan for select fall dates except the week I’m going. Lucky me!!!

i got the cruise one the other day… to bad wife will not go on boat :frowning:

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1091675]Anyone else getting hit with an unusually high number of offers? I have received 4 within the past month. 2 for WDW and 2 for DCL.

I saw that the Orlando area is experienceing a pretty high downturn in room reservations this fall. They even mentioned WDW and Univ as being filled under expected levels.[/QUOTE]

How does one begin receiving these codes? Is there something you have to sign up for???

We have been getting a lot of them this year. Both the resort and cruises. I think they miss us! ! ! ( or at least our money )

Unfortunately, our next trip is still two or three years away. Want to wait till DGS is old enough to really enjoy it!

-Harry