Offical BLT points Chart

Here is the link to the points chart.

Email or PM me if the link doesn’t work and I’ll send you the PDF file.

I talked to my guide and he said they expect to SELL OUT in VERY QUICKLY. There are ONLY 300 units in BLT and it’s all about location!

If you have ANY interest in the newest location which is BAY LAKE TOWER at the Contempary, you need to jump. It’s slightly more expensive ($112 per point) but the annual fees are much lower so it’s pretty much a wash. (This will be a location that you can only get into if it is your home resort - owners in a specific resort get priority reservations between 11-7 months. At 7 months reservations are open to other DVC members.)

Sales start to the public October 6th. PM or email me your contact information or send you my guide’s info. I highly recommend you go ahead and get information. There is NO obligation, and no pressure - which is SO unlike other timeshares.

I’m in real estate and DVC is the ONLY timeshare I’d buy from the developer. I originally bought DVC without seeing it! It’s Disney so you know it’s going to be nice. I now have a bunch of contracts at SSR & now BLT.

congrats on your new purchase!!

I do feel thankful for at least getting the discount on the price per point, it’s expensive but I want that 11 month priority & everything that comes along with the amazing location! I plan on trying to stay there every single year for “Jersey week!” :biggrin:

30 months or 30 days? Because we are thinking about adding-on in the next few weeks.
If we don’t I will just keep trying to get in at the 7th month mark. We only go Adventure and Dream Seasons.

I would think 30 months, no? :huh: 30 days would be ABSOLUTELY insane.

Well that gives us more then enough time.

So, the price per point is $114, but there is a $5 discount per point right? Anybody have the maintenance rate (annual dues)? I believe we are paying around $4.70 per point at AKLV.

It’s not $114, it’s $112 per point but there is a discount in place right now and that would bring the cost down to $107/per point. That’s the rate I got.

The maintenance fees at BLT are going to be $3.67 per point. The rate is significantly less than at AKV because the tower sits on a smaller land footprint, apparantly it’s cheaper to maintain one single tower than a spread out resort with lots of lush landscape & an animal reserve.

Now I can’t really remember how many months he said. But considering the location, and a LOT of people have been waiting to a monorail DVC. I think this one will sell out REALLY fast.

SSR was developed in a bunch of phases and sold over years.

BLT should open at pretty much all at once.

I wonder if its too late to get out of my AKV contract and convert over to BLT

They don’t have the incentives that with BLT that you can get with AKV, and BLT won’t open until 9/09. So you MAY want to split it up if you can though and have points at both places.

What’s the minimum add-on? Anyone?

I THINK the minimum add-on is 50 points but I’m not positive.

It’s usually 25 points for cash sales and 50 if Disney finances it. I’m guessing BLT has the same rules.

DT is correct. Should be the same as any resort…25 cash or 50 financed. It’s 100 to get the $5 member discount though right now.

But if you want your name on the fountain it’s 160. :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;884757]DT is correct. Should be the same as any resort…25 cash or 50 financed. It’s 100 to get the $5 member discount though right now.

But if you want your name on the fountain it’s 160. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

aye aye aye, I have a way of engraving my name on a fountain without buying that many points. :laugh:

[TOTALLY kidding :pinch::mellow:]

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;884761]aye aye aye, I have a way of engraving my name on a fountain without buying that many points. :laugh:

[TOTALLY kidding :pinch::mellow:][/QUOTE]

Oh, the humanity. I can see it now… <dream state on>

Orlando Sensual, Nov 2009.

Today a woman who was only identified as “Wish” was arrested by Disney Security as she attempted to add her name to the new fountain, using a hammer and chisel, at Disney’s new DVC crown jewel BLT.

The woman who was lead away in hand cuffs was heard to say “Mickey said it would be OK.” She was also heard screaming for a attorney so that she could deed her points to someone she referred to a rlcarmichael, and something about a buzzing mouse.

She is being held for evaluation in the physco ward in Celebration. <dream state off>

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;884779]Oh, the humanity. I can see it now… <dream state on>

Orlando Sensual, Nov 2009.

Today a woman who was only identified as “Wish” was arrested by Disney Security as she attempted to add her name to the new fountain, using a hammer and chisel, at Disney’s new DVC crown jewel BLT.

The woman who was lead away in hand cuffs was heard to say “Mickey said it would be OK.” She was also heard screaming for a attorney so that she could deed her points to someone she referred to a rlcarmichael, and something about a buzzing mouse.

She is being held for evaluation in the physco ward in Celebration. <dream state off>[/QUOTE]

GIGGLE! GIGGLE! :laugh::laugh:

Bay Lake Tower (open Sept 1, 2009)
Booking begins
Owners: March 1, 2009
Other Members: March 15, 2009