OH MAN! This makes me want to go to WDW RIGHT NOW!

Best vacation video!! :biggrin:

YouTube - The Wolfs Dance Orlando

I think my favorite part is the “I don’t do matching shirts” T the older brother is wearing! :cool:

CUTE!!! I am definitly ready to go back soon. I miss it. I am trying to get back sometime this year but I don’t know if it will happen.

That was great!! I wish I was that creative. I loved how the song was built into the filming of the video!!

Okay, that made me tear up!! Am I sappy or what?!! Maybe I’m just in need of a visit!!
Thanks for the post!

Omg. You were not kidding. That is seriously the best vacation video ever!

It gave me goosebumps! :happy:

Please don’t throw bricks at me :pinch: but I thought this was completely corny, I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. I guess it doesn’t help that I can’t stand that song either.

Although, it was a great video, very creative.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;977659]Please don’t throw bricks at me :pinch: but I thought this was completely corny, I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. I guess it doesn’t help that I can’t stand that song either.

Although, it was a great video, very creative.[/QUOTE]

DUCK :wink:

It is CORNY, that is what makes it fun!

Turn off the volume, and just watch HOW HAPPY and HOW MUCH fun that family it having at WDW!! That’s what it’s all about! :wub:

“Can we do it again?? Can we?? Can we??” :biggrin:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;977659]Please don’t throw bricks at me :pinch: but I thought this was completely corny, I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. I guess it doesn’t help that I can’t stand that song either.

Although, it was a great video, very creative.[/QUOTE]

I think that’s why I liked it…it was terribly corny, but I liked that the whole family could get in on it and have fun goofing off.

Although I did wonder how many times those poor kids had to sing that song while they were on vacation, in order to get enough material for a 5-minute video!? :blink: They probably never, ever want to hear that song again…:laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;977671]I think that’s why I liked it…it was terribly corny, but I liked that the whole family could get in on it and have fun goofing off.

Although I did wonder how many times those poor kids had to sing that song while they were on vacation, in order to get enough material for a 5-minute video!? :blink: They probably never, ever want to hear that song again…:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I was married to someone who made me repeatedly mouth the words to that song & “jam out” via video recorder I think I’d throw a rock at him. :laugh:

Sorry, just not my kinda good funny cheesy. :laugh:

The kids are fantastically sweet & adorable, as well as good sports, but just not my kinda funny. :pinch:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;977675]Yeah, if I was married to someone who made me repeatedly mouth the words to that song & “jam out” via video recorder I think I’d throw a rock at him. :laugh:

Sorry, just not my kinda good funny cheesy. :laugh:

The kids are fantastically sweet & adorable, as well as good sports, but just not my kinda funny. :pinch:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have to admit that while I thought the kids were cute when they were singing, the parents…not quite as much. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Oh well. I hope the kids were at least enjoying themselves! My dad used to be the camcorder-in-your-face kinda guy. It got old. Very very old. Very fast.

That was great! :laugh: I totally need to get DH a shirt like that.

Well everything makes me want to go to WDW…that just is yet one more excuse…lol Thanks for the link!

That’s adorable!! I loved it!

They looked like they were having so much fun!! Yeah, now I REALLY want to go back!!
Thanks for sharing!!

That was funny and very creative. Plus now the parents have blackmail material when their kids start dating. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;977583]Best vacation video!! :biggrin:

YouTube - The Wolfs Dance Orlando[/QUOTE]

hehehe i posted this already, i loved it!!!
my kids loved it to :wink:

OH my gosh, I loved it! SO cute, so clever. I love the corniness and the cheesiness. Something so endearing about a family that is having an old fashioned good time and not afraid to show it.

Its why I love Disney, and why I keep going back. :))