Oh, what a wonderful PIN!

It is amazing… I just got the perfect PIN. 30% off last-minute holiday reservations at deluxe resorts December 24-January 2. We’re headed to WDW for New Year’s… probably spending the night December 30 and 31st, and my father was complaining about the steep rates. This is just what we needed!

30% DURING Christmas week?
I have never heard of such a thing!
Do Wilderness Lodge if you can. Also, when you call, ask what their rates are for mods as they usually make rooms available in all price ranges with PINs even if they don’t come right out and say it.
Just in case the deluxe rates are still a little too high.

I’m hoping I find one in my email sometime soon. Can’t wait to start planning our next trip!

I just got it too . . . if anyone wants mine, I won’t be using it!!

This is what mine says:
Last-Minute Magic!
Get 30% off Disney Deluxe Resorts for stays most nights Dec. 25, 2009 through Jan. 2, 2010.
Imagine spending one of the most festive weeks of the year in grand style at a Disney Deluxe Resort—at 30% off!

Make this holiday season your family’s most magical ever. Call now, the number of rooms available at this special rate is limited.
Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1005504]30% DURING Christmas week?
I have never heard of such a thing!
Do Wilderness Lodge if you can. Also, when you call, ask what their rates are for mods as they usually make rooms available in all price ranges with PINs even if they don’t come right out and say it.
Just in case the deluxe rates are still a little too high.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my dad was looking at the Wilderness Lodge and Caribbean Beach before we got the code. It says in the e-mail to ask about their other resorts, so maybe he’ll do that… or maybe he’ll just book a deluxe! :laugh:

The problem that he said he was running into is that all the standard rooms are sold out, and all that’s left is the expensive rooms with a view (ah, bummer… a view… :laugh:). I don’t know, we’ll see. We’re just going to be there for two nights, so it’s not like we need anything really fancy.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1005510]I just got it too . . . if anyone wants mine, I won’t be using it!!

This is what mine says:
Last-Minute Magic!
Get 30% off Disney Deluxe Resorts for stays most nights Dec. 25, 2009 through Jan. 2, 2010.
Imagine spending one of the most festive weeks of the year in grand style at a Disney Deluxe Resort—at 30% off!

Make this holiday season your family’s most magical ever. Call now, the number of rooms available at this special rate is limited.
Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.[/QUOTE]

Pins are usually only good if used by the receiver…as stated in the disclaimer…Offer is nontransferable.

TRUE!! But last time I gave one to my friend the “found” her the SAME deal! :wink:

I just checked my e-mail.
I got this offer too.
Too bad we can’t really take advantage this year.

Well, we used the offer and booked the Wilderness Lodge, this morning!!! Three nights December 30-January 1. I’m so excited!

How exciting!! WDW for New Years!! I think I would stay as far away as possible!! :laugh: I hate crowds!!

I always added the address of anything I get from Disney to my address book, but I never seem to get any PIN code offers. Just curious which email address these offers come from?

vacation@registration.disneyworld.com

Me too!! My parents wanted to go, since it’s my Dad’s B-day on New Year’s Day. I said NO WAY, one 4th of July was enough for me, and from what I hear New Years Eve is worst. :laugh:

Everything you’ve heard is true!

Yeah… the crowds are crazy, and lines are outrageous, but this is practically tradition for us… braving the New Year’s crowds! We’ve spent almost every New Year’s at WDW at DHS… Epcot might be a good change, though. Our dinner reservations are at Todd English’s bluezoo, so we could really choose between those two parks. When we spent New Year’s at Disneyland, we made the mistake of trying to go into Disneyland (it was all rainy and yuck) at like 11:30 for the midnight fireworks. The crowds were crazy and we were grumpy. Actually, it’s also tradition for us to all be irritated with eachother on New Year’s. :laugh: Somehow, this is fun! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, I’m adding this one too!

Traditions are fun!! :happy: Hey you’re in Disney, you’re with family, perfect!

Got that one also. 4th pin in 90 days.

Mine come from disney@visit.disneydestinations.com and just plain disneydestinations

Try searching your email for that?
I found an outdated one a few weeks ago that somehow passed through my filter to the trash… Bummer! Had to book by Oct. 24th but I could have used it!

I think I will do a weekly search from now on. Just in case The Mouse sends some pixie dust my way!

What a great way to spend New Years!
Congrats!