Ohana breakfast

Has any been to Ohana’s for breakfast? DH added this ressie to our Sept trip.

I have I love love love it …They have a yummy juice ( almost like bomas) and also the pineapple bread .

We love Ohana’s breakfast. It is fun for the kids too. They serve family style, and have a little “parade” for the kids to join in on. This was a few years ago - but I think it is still similar. You will enjoy!!

P.S. - dinner at Ohana’s is even better (no charactors though).

Oh yes, we have been here for breakfast, it is one of our all time favorites. The juice is really good, the potatoes are heavenly, yummy Mickey waffles, and the boys always get chocolate milks. The breakfast sausage has a bit of bite to it, but its good. Oh and that bread!! There are two kinds, cinnamon raisin and then the coconut pineapple. Delish!

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;877515]We love Ohana’s breakfast. It is fun for the kids too. They serve family style, and have a little “parade” for the kids to join in on. This was a few years ago - but I think it is still similar. You will enjoy!!

P.S. - dinner at Ohana’s is even better (no charactors though).[/QUOTE]

Sounds cute.

Sounds like DH made a great choice then.

Yes, I think you will enjoy it.

We have never done the breakfast so I booked it for our upcoming trip - I do love the whole Polynesian resort and dinner at Ohanas is always good :slight_smile:

We are excited to be tryin this breakfast again. We went once before and I don’t remember too much about it. I knowwe didn’t see a parade or anything for the kids. Hopefully this time we will. Stitch wasn’t there last time, so that should be fun…I think. DD will like it anyway.
Do they have Mickey Waffles? I don’t think they are listed on the menu, but I seem to remember them serving them.

I LOVE their breakfast!!! Especially the eggs! They are the best I’ve ever had!! DD loved the mickey waffles!! And the juice is really good too!!

We used to love this breakfast, however, on our last trip the service was HORRIBLE and it took 90 minutes for one character to make it to our table. Try that with a 4 and 2 year old. I would have understood an hour but not 90 minutes. My husband was so aggrevated…called over a manager and they apologized but we won’t go back.

WOW!! That is terrible. They should have comped your meal. I would have been PO’d too. I think this was just a bad experience, something went wrong…because the service here is usually really good.

We’ve never had issues at the O’Hana’s dinner but breakfast no good. And it wasn’t just us. Our friends just got back two weeks ago and same thing…the characters all are clumped together and it takes FOREVER!!!

I’m glad to know that i’m not the only one that likes the juice!! They put something in it i swear!!!
We had a wonderful time. But that was also back in 03, so it has been awhile. But i do remember the kids in the parade and the interaction with the Characters was WONDERFUL! I remember goofy trying to feed my children their breakfast and he got syrup on my sons arm, he looked at goofy like he was nuts( he was 4 at the time) and goofy grabbed his arm and started to “lick” it clean…my son got a good laugh out of it. I hope you have a great experience there.

One word…YUMMO!

Mickey waffles and that juice! I have to make an ADR for MNSSHP!

Obama breakfast?
It’s not too political for me, but I don’t know if the kids would appreciate it.

Wow!!! I am sorry to hear that. I hope we don’t have to wait long. If we have to wait that long dh and I have would probaly just leave when we are done. But I understand with kids they were probaly disappointed that they had to wait that long.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;878136]Obama breakfast?
It’s not too political for me, but I don’t know if the kids would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know about that one.

:heart:Love:heart: Love:heart: Love:heart: Ohana Breakfast!!!

Heres a few pics for you to check out:

The juice is fantastic and the pineapple bread and fruit is amazing

Best eggs ever!

They bring the warm waffles out seperately…Yummo!

Great character interaction

Stitch loves to goof around with the everyone, at any age!

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;878237]:heart:Love:heart: Love:heart: Love:heart: Ohana Breakfast!!!

Heres a few pics for you to check out:

The juice is fantastic and the pineapple bread and fruit is amazing

Best eggs ever!

They bring the warm waffles out seperately…Yummo!

Great character interaction

Stitch loves to goof around with the everyone, at any age![/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. It all looks yummy. I am glad that there is great interaction. DH made this ressie because I really like Stitch.