Ohana or Boma's?

I’m about to make reservations and I am trying to decide on Ohana’s or Boma for dinner? OR both?:mickey:

BOTH!!! :mickey:

Boma and Ohana are probably my two favorite restaurants. I would do both both. Go hungry to either one.

Both!!! And then let us hear which one you’d recommend. :happy:

THANX!! Both it is!!!

Ditto…BOTH!!!

VERY tough call –

Honestly, they are both great – fun experiences and delicious food. Ohana is way more jovial and wild, and Boma is much more adventurous and exciting. Does that help? Can you possibly do both?

[QUOTE=MissDisney;951840]VERY tough call –

Honestly, they are both great – fun experiences and delicious food. Ohana is way more jovial and wild, and Boma is much more adventurous and exciting. Does that help? Can you possibly do both?[/QUOTE]

I will definitely be making reservations for both places!!!

So glad you chose both. I think you’re really going to love each one for different reasons.

I love your avatar, btw.

Not a tough call for me.
Boma.
I’m not a fan of 'Ohana.
Menu’s too limited and I’m no fan of family style service.

Great choice (s) both places are terrific!

We have gone to both and in two weeks we will be going to both again. Although Boma is our favorite restaurant on property with its wide assortment of interesting flavors, Ohana has a high energy buzz around the place. With the entertainment and food you leave happy.
When you go to Boma try the ginger carrot soup (if it’s on that day). If not, the butternut squash soup is a close second.

We leave in two weeks - 5 days at the AKL , 5 days at The Grand Floridian
60th birthday - 60th trip (5 - DLR , 55 - WDW)
btw - Victoria & Albert’s for my 60th

I’m so glad you are going to both places. They are so much fun. Make sure to visit the animal viewing are at AKL. And also, ask for a main dinning room table at Ohanna so you can see the open fire pit where the chefs are.
Have a magical trip. Also, try to make Boma ADRs on Wed or Sat because the ribs they have on those nights are awesome.
We had dinner at both last year-trust me…you will not be disappointed:)

[QUOTE=Remy;952165]I’m so glad you are going to both places. They are so much fun. Make sure to visit the animal viewing are at AKL. And also, ask for a main dinning room table at Ohanna so you can see the open fire pit where the chefs are.
Have a magical trip. Also, try to make Boma ADRs on Wed or Sat because the ribs they have on those nights are awesome.
We had dinner at both last year-trust me…you will not be disappointed:)[/QUOTE]

I will be sure to write that in my little notebook !:happy:

You will certainly not be disappointed. I LOVE Ohanas and I am giving Boma a second chance on our May trip because I was not that thrilled with it the first time. I hope to be better impressed.