Ohana's Bar Nibbles & Cocktails?

My DW & I will be heading straight for the Poly on our arrival to WDW (though staying at POR, the Poly is a place that’s very dear to our hearts as we spent our honeymoon there) to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately we will be to pushed for time (and totally stuffed on airline food) to have a full meal so we have decided to just chill and soak up the atmos at the bar.

Does anybody know what kind of nibbles/treats they have available there and does anyone have any cocktail recommendations?

Check out
Tambu Lounge - Polynesian

All the drinks are yummy, my favorite is the Lapu Lapu

Thanks for the link. Didn’t realise it was on AllEars :blink:

Can’t wait ! Will ceratinly be giving the Lapu Lapu a go :laugh:

what is in the Lapu Lapu?? I hear everyon etalking about it. What does it taste like?

Lapu Lapu…Lapu Lapu…Lapu Lapu!

Have one for me! :biggrin:

(For anyone who doesn’t know, I’m the resident finally-old-enough-to-have-a-Lapu-Lapu, but I haven’t been able to afford to go since my 21st birthday. So I make everyone have a Lapu Lapu FOR me when they go. I mean, a drink served in a pineapple has to be delicious right?? :tongue: Sounds like my kinda drink!)

Lapu Lapu - Tropical fruit juices and Myers dark rum served in a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 $10.99

SPENDY, but I’m sure delicious. :happy:

Lapu Lapu???!!! Did someone say Lapu Lapu???
YUM!