Ohana's Menu?

:huh:Ohana’s menu has it changed? Are they still serving shrimp? Are they still serving the noodles or potatoes? I went on allearsnet.com and I looked at the menu and it looked it has been changed! I was just wondering if anyone has been there lately?:heart::wub::blush:

I was there Jan 1st this year and it was the noodles and yes they had shrimp.

I was there in Jan also and it was noodles… no potatoes :angry: I have heard that the potatoes are back though! All of the meat was the same, except the shrimp seemed spicier this time?!

we were there May 8 -11 and shrimp and noodles were there at Ohana’s as well

Yes the shrimp was VERY spicy. My dd said no shrimp for her this time.

??? can you ask for it without spice ???:confused:

Well, I just looked on the allearsnet.com menus and it said that ohana’s was just updated and the shrimp is usually on the menu but the shrimp wasn’t on the menu yesterday! Yawl need to check it out!

No. From what I’ve seen, nothing at 'Ohana is prepared to “your” liking.
That’s family service for ya. And that’s perhaps the biggest reason 'Ohana never makes my list of choices.

I was just there last week and they had shrimp and it was not spicy at all. It is not devained either thats what made it :blow: to me. It was kinda gritty.:blow:

No excuse for serving non-deveined shrimp. Especially considering you can get them in 24 ounce bags at Publix all day long. There should be no reason that food service can’t get a ton of peeled and deveined shrimp on a daily basis.

OHana’s is on of my favorite restaraunts my sister only goes for the shrimp, she loves it! I am not that much into it! I mostly go for the noodles or potatoes, the potatoes are awesome!

I was just looking at allears at the May 09 menu, notice anything missing???

Mixed greens with a honey-lime dressing

Appetizers/Accompaniments

Shrimp Skewers
Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
Wonton Chips

Skewers
Prepared over an oak fire

Grilled Pork Loin
Oak Grilled Tenderloin of Turkey
Sirloin Steak
Hawaiian Sausage
Stir Fried Vegetables

Dessert

'Ohana bread pudding served a la mode with Bananas and Caramel Sauce

WHERE’S THE POT STICKERS??? :crying::crying::mad: Last trip, I think my meal was salad, two plates of pot stickers and bread pudding.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;961554]I was just looking at allears at the May 09 menu, notice anything missing???

Mixed greens with a honey-lime dressing

Appetizers/Accompaniments

Shrimp Skewers
Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
Wonton Chips

Skewers
Prepared over an oak fire

Grilled Pork Loin
Oak Grilled Tenderloin of Turkey
Sirloin Steak
Hawaiian Sausage
Stir Fried Vegetables

Dessert

'Ohana bread pudding served a la mode with Bananas and Caramel Sauce

WHERE’S THE POT STICKERS??? :crying::crying::mad: Last trip, I think my meal was salad, two plates of pot stickers and bread pudding.[/QUOTE]

I’ve noticed that too. I wonder what is going on. Oh well. There still is the salad

Was there in February and it was noodles and yes, they had the shrimp…it was AWESOME!

Oh WE LOVE the pot stickers, too! (and my DD asked for them without the “glaze/sauce” and the accomidated…so there is hope for special requests!)

I will be there on June 6th, so i’ll report back soon - with pictures!!

SOunds Great, we will be there June 11th and I am taking my laptop on my trip with me so when I get back to the room every night I can do my trip report!