Ohannas dinner

I was reading on Allears rating thread and the more recent comments on Ohanas do not mention anything about potatoes. They were still saying that there was noodles. I am hoping that potatoes are going to come back. There were a few that said they miss the potatoes.:crying:

There’s a whole thread about this from last week. I don’t think anyone is really sure at this point but once someone dining there returns we’ll know.

It says on allearsnet.com that it is noodles or potatoes, I wonder if you can get both because I really like the potatoes and noodles. I love lo mein noodles!@

What I was reading seem to imply that there were only noodles still. I did not read that anyone had a choice or was served potatoes at all. In fact they mentioned how they missed the potatoes. I hope someone here from MB can tell us different. The comment was as soon as an Easter dinner.

We were there in the beginning of March and it was noodles!

It was noodles in February too…I love the potatoes and wish they were there, but to be honest, the meal was still fantastic and the potatoes fill me up to much.:laugh:

Regardless if the potatoes are there or not that meal is still fabulous. The potatoes add that little exta though but all in all I love that place.

As long as they don’t change the salad I don’t care if they have noodles or potatoes. I love the salad :laugh: matter of fact I’m going to make some dressing tonight

OMG, I love that salad. I do have to make that dressing one day. I could eat just the salad and be content.

I just made the dressing and can’t wait for it to chill so I can get it tonight!

YUM, the salad!!! I love it! Anyone have a recipe for the dressing offhand?

INGREDIENTS:

1 TBSP Corn Syrup

1/2 tsp. Onion Powder

2 TBSP Molasses

2 Cups Canola Oil

4 TBSP Sugar

1 TBSP Dijon Mustard

1/2 Mango Pureed

1 TBSP Poppyseeds

1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar

1 Pinch Salt

1 tsp. Garlic, chopped

To Taste – White Pepper

METHOD:

1. Wash and peel mango. Dice into cubes and puree in food processor.

2. Continue blending and add the rest of the ingredients (except for the poppy seeds), blend until creamy consistency.

3. Pour in canola oil slowly until completely emulsified; add poppy seeds at the very end.

4. Adjust seasoning to taste and keep refrigerated.

A good accompaniment for all types of mixed greens or fruit and vegetable relish.

It makes allot. I took the extra and marinated some chicken and that was great

UM< and you didn’t invite me? Whats up with that. Just kidding. Let me know how it turned out.

Kim, here’s a link to the recipe for the honey lime dressing. It’s soooo good and tastes just like 'Ohana.

Recipe - Honey Lime Dressing - 'Ohana

Hahahaha…how about this. Since you live in FL and NJ is beat ill meet you at your house and then we can drive to Disney :laugh:

OK, You got a deal. When do I start packing?

:laugh: well since my husband is a dummy and didn’t think I wanted to save the leftover dressing I guess you can’t start packing. Why in the world he did that I will never know. Just because I’m the only one who eats it doesn’t mean throw it away.

What,throw it away. I would have gladly taken it. Well, leave it to our husbands. Well, you just say the word and I’m a packing.:laugh::laugh:

I know right?!?! :laugh: i have to pay off my Sept trip first. Didnt you say you may go for a quick trip?