Ohannas new menu update

:nonono2::nonono2: I am not happy with what I am seeing. I want to know where the yummy chicken wings and pot stickers are???:wacko:
'Ohanas Dinner - Polynesian

I agree, but I could go for dessert alone. YUM!

Yes, the dessert is awesome, and the salad too. But the rest of the menu, no way. they changed the good stuff.

That stinks. Less food but not a lower price.

Has the shrip changed? I was thinking it was not “spicy grilled” before? What else is different-coconut bread? I do love the dessert, though.

oh no!!! I loved the potstickers!!! :crying:

no potstickers??? we might be heading to Whispering Canyon after all

what??? I make my meal out the chicken wings and pot stickers and dessert. So sad…

Now isn’t that the truth!!!..:whistling

Noooo! Still not worth Whispering Canyon to me, go for Kona!!!

And they took the Mickey Waffles off the Breakfast menu:eek: I think we have to rethink our dining plan for when we visit the world!

On the disboards, people who have eaten there a few days ago, speak of having wings and pot stickers. Didn’t Ohana close for a few days in Jan? Maybe Ohana tried to drop them and such an uproar occurred they were brought back.

That menu, even with the wings and potstickers is just too limited for us for that price. DH and the girls would only eat meat and bread.

Now there’s something that makes no sense at all!

No skin off any part of my body.
'Ohana never thrilled me anyway.

You’d really better love pineapple…

What’s the dessert? We’ve never eaten there. :huh

bread pudding…not my thing but others like it

Bread Pudding and it is YUMMY!!!

Is this their idea of improvement?

A trip advisor reader who ate there om 1/21 says there were wings and pot stickers.

5 of 5 stars “TONS OF DELICIOUS FOOD!!!!”
    Jan 21, 2011  kjfitzgerald2004, Reading, Massachusetts 

I have been to Disney over 25 times and have never eaten here, and I have been missing out!!!! This place was AWESOME!! I love the decor and the ambience.... more » 
    I have been to Disney over 25 times and have never eaten here, and I have been missing out!!!! This place was AWESOME!! I love the decor and the ambience. But when the food started to come, I was even more excited.

They started off with wings and dumplings that were so good. They then brought out the most delicious low mein and veggies I have ever had. I think I ate the whole serving of low mein by myself!!

FInally, they brought over skewers of chicken, pork, steak and shrimp one by one and gave you everything that you wanted.

I think this might now be a staple on every Disney trip! If you haven't gone yet, you need to!!!!