OK- had a scary thought today

Has anyone seen “Sheriff Callie” on disney junior? Its a show about all these little animals that live out west in a city called “Nice and friendly Corners” Sheriff Callie is a cat, and the deputy is Peck a bird, and his best friend is Toby the cactus. It is an absolutely adorable show and it os very very cleverly written. ( They were scared about going through scary prairie one show, and today they were looking out for the spaghetti twister.)
I was watching it today and there was an episode where one of the animals (who grows beautiful plants) was upset because she was not getting the attention that the show coming through town was getting. She was singing a song on a swing, and the ropes were covered with flowers…

I had a rapid flashback to The Country Bear Jamboree…

I panicked that this may become a replacement for what it there now… It is a perfect tie in to the area that Country Bear Jamboree is now…

While I love this little show… Im a little hesitant to even suggest what I saw today…

I have never seen this one…sounds cute…

As long as they don’t turn it into FROZEN country bears, I’d be ok. I’m a bit sick of everything being frozenize.

Sheriff Callie is a very cute show… and yes, what you are suggesting is horrifying. I hope that’s not a danger. Can’t really see it, though. Hope not. I love CBJ!

I love CBJ too- but I shuddered when I saw this part of that episode… it was eerie…