We went to our first trip ever to Disneyland California. Boy was I dissappointed. We do Disney World Florida every year and didn’t realize how spoiled we had become.
Here is when we knew it would be an interesting vacation:
- When we parked in the simba lot and realized that there was no tram to the park
- When a lady driver in the parking area almost ran into our car by turning in the wrong direction from what the disney cast member directed her
- When the disney cast member ‘cursed at her’
- When we past by one of the Disney hotels to see two kids ages 6yrs and 10yrs wearing swimpers and playing in the sprinkler’s
- When we saw kids that were 8 years old or larger, fighting to fit into strollers offered by the park that was way too small for them
- When we noticed that there was a plastic barrier around a ride that we see at all amusement parks which stops people from spitting on others - as we were told by the cast member who ran the ride (it shoots you up then drops you).
- When we saw the chipped paint, and some of the rude cast members at various areas of the park.
- When the crowd almost trampled my 5 year old when we were standing behind the parade trying to get out of the park and the people didn’t even say excuse me.
- When we had to walk all the way back to our car in the simba lot
Lastly, when I made the decision that if I was going to spend $99 for a day ticket to Disney…it would only, ONLY be at Disney World