Ok im bad and feeling guilty help

called disney dining and low and behold they have a late lunch for septemb er 17 1:50 at lecelliers but it is a table for four i grabbed it…:blush: :blush: :blush: but there is only two of us iM thinking of calling back to cancel. I hate guilt… if we keep it what will happen if we get there and have only two… will we be seated?:sad: i was thinking id keep calling and try to grab a two seater>> p

Others may disagree, but I say keep it. There are never guarantees that an entire party will show for a meal. I am sure it happens.

Le Cellier Sept. 17 at 1:50? It’s a date! We’ll see you there… :happy: :laugh: (joke)

I think it will be all right. No need for guilt.

dont worry about it … you can say the others decided not to join you …

I would keep it and not feel bad at all. Go and enjoy.

I’m sure it happens all of the time. Enjoy your meal and don’t worry about it! :mickey:

If they need the 4 top they’ll move you to a 2 top when you get there.

Keep it! Eat for 4 :laugh: These things happen all the time. sometimes 2 people rent hotel rooms that can accommodate 4, heehee.

no problem… I told them my DD may come… you can jsut pretend to be our “disney daughters”:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :blush: :blush:

gee i love you guys:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Dont you dare cancel that…open table is open table…they aren’t losing out. First come, first served is the way ADRs should be handled. I think its ridiculous that people get turned away die to party size…if they have enough to fit your party size, which they obviously do, you should get the table. All is fair in getting that ADR…now if you had a party of 6 and took a table of four, that would be an issue.

Go for it, and have an extra dessert to stave off the guilt! LOL

Honestly, I can’t believe you would think of cancelling that ADR. We had an adr for 8…needless to say 2 people in our party didn’t end up coming with us I forgot to cancel. It was no big deal. They ended up filling two of the seats. Really it will all work out. Keep it keep it keep it.

Aww! You’re so sweet to even think of feeling bad. You are going to have a fabulous meal! I hope you enjoy every single bite and take MissDis’s advice and have extra dessert!! :heart:

Don’t cancel! Go and enjoy!

ok you guys convinced me … im keeipng it… and wil think of you all …

I would keep it because sometimes they often sit 2 people at a table for four because it makes more sense for a resturant to buy table that seat 4 then to buy table for 2 people. Those tables are so tiny and people hate to sit at them. I have seen people at resturants in WDW sitted at a table of 4 all the time when its a couple. Have fun I have called everyday 2 times a day and we can not get a table for Sept 19-25 so you are so so lucky!

I’m another in the don’t you dare cancel that ADR column!!!

When ever my dh and I eat there, they’ve always sat us at a table for 4. I bet they don’t even ask if two more are coming. Glad you’ve decided to keep the ressies.

KEEP IT! Take it from me, they don’t mind that your party size will change. They will either put you at the 4 top or transfer you to the deuce. If you score the 4 top think of it as having some elbow room!

Lisa