Ok... lol

My friend has never been to Walt Disney World but always wanted to go. She decided to take her two kids who aren’t kids anymore they are 18+, as well as some family members. Here total for the trip (people going) is around 10. She also decided that it will be October 2011 sometime.

I have told her to look at Mouseketrips - Disney Vacations and ask for the same person that I have dealt with for years. Once she has decided on dates and a place to stay she wanted me to research her trip for her. I am excited and happy to help her out. Since my family and I won’t be returning until 2012 it will feel like I am researching my own trip. Once I am done with hers it will be time to plan for mine…:eek:

I have no idea why I decided to post this, but just wanted to share. As I begin to research I will keep you all updated so people can add things that I might have missed. Obviously I don’t want to overwhelm her with all the great things to do, but do want her to have a great trip. :laugh:

sounds like you’re a very good friend:happy:

Have a great time planning their trip (and yours!!). Look forward to hearing all the details!!

There is little difference between 10 people and 11 people. Talk her into taking you as their personal tour guide to the Magic.

Just an idea.

[QUOTE=tigger;1055687]There is little difference between 10 people and 11 people. Talk her into taking you as their personal tour guide to the Magic.

Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could go, but would be lost without my wife going :laugh: Plus she would kill me :blink:

That sounds like so much fun! By the way-we too are big Mouseketrips fans and always deal with the same wonderful guy year after year!

[QUOTE=tigger;1055687]There is little difference between 10 people and 11 people. Talk her into taking you as their personal tour guide to the Magic.

Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree with tigger…just go to look after her kids:happy: I keep on telling my sister that if she goes down before we can do a family trip I would be happy to watch hers…though they would be about 2 and 4 by the time they plan to go.

A lawyer can help you with that problem.

:ohmy: :mellow: :huh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=tigger;1055695]A lawyer can help you with that problem.

:ohmy: :mellow: :huh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Now why didn’t I think of that? :eek:

And lucky for you, we have a house lawyer here on MB - Experiment 6-2-6 :closedeye

Nice… This made me laugh.

Dopey we are so evil…

:laugh: but what is a forum post without you two posting on it? :goofy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: we are a pair of…:angel: :frostyang

Beneficial?

For whom? :ph34r:

Me.

[QUOTE=tigger;1055730]Me.

…[/QUOTE]

:blink::blink::blink: :wacko::laugh: