Ok Mousebuzzers--I need your help!

DH and I booked a last minute (in DVC land) trip to the world and we’ll be going WITHOUT the kids :wub::closedeye:happy:.

I need to make our dining reservations TODAY and I’ll be lucky if there is anything left (one reason why we we chose to go the beginning of August rather than when the free dining begins)

We’ll probably be doing the Deluxe Dining so we can do some of the signiture restaurants while we don’t have the kiddos…

We only will have 4 days worth of ressies…Where would you go?

Victoria and Albert’s.
Expensive, but worth every penny

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations! Last minute vacay w/hubby. No dining suggestions from me, but I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Oh wow, that is exciting, a trip without the kiddos. How about The Brown Derby?

California grill…

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;965710]Victoria and Albert’s.
Expensive, but worth every penny[/QUOTE]

We are def going there… just not this time… for our 10th anniversary (2011) is the plan

Ahem, missy, I think I told you to get off the computer and get packing!! hehehe

I thought of another choice, what about Wolfgang Puck? Ever since I read about Mickeysgirls starburst martini there, I can’t get it out of my mind!

We are super excited about it too!!! I just had DH look over the menus at AllEars and Brown Derby didn’t look appetizing to him!

that is def on the list!

Narcoossee’s was very nice. And if you get a table seat, the fireworks over the castle is way cool.

Just like me.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;965719]Ahem, missy, I think I told you to get off the computer and get packing!! hehehe

I thought of another choice, what about Wolfgang Puck? Ever since I read about Mickeysgirls starburst martini there, I can’t get it out of my mind![/QUOTE]

Hanwill you better go pack!!!

Wolfgang Puck is excellent! We are trying to pick the 2 credit meals though… Lol

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;965722]Narcoossee’s was very nice. And if you get a table seat, the fireworks over the castle is way cool.

Just like me.[/QUOTE]

That’s on the list too! Menu looks outstanding!

You two will have an AWESOME time!!! DH and I did this last August…it was the BEST!!

As far as dining, how about Kona and Wolf Gang Puck - they’re both delicious.

I can tell you emphatically, get on the phone. There are plenty of ressies left from people changing.

Oh wow that’s exciting! I can’t wait to go without the kids. Well we’re down to just one kid. We just can’t shake the 17 year old yet. Oh the guilt if we went without her!! So jealous! It’s not fancy but we enjoy Cape May Cafe.

My DD has already told us what we CANNOT do (she is 5)–No character meals (wasn’t planning on it) and no meeting any characters… And she’s given us a list of what we need to bring back for her… LOL

She was a little mad that we’d be going on TSM without her though… LOL… It will be nice to actually go on rides and sit next to each other and just to go on them together will be great!

I did call and I scored all my reservations and the times I wanted were only off by 5-10 mins!! Except for Cali Grill that it’s an hour before what we wanted… but that’s ok…

Want to hear them?

Of course we do!!! we LOVE to hear about food!!!

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;965744]I did call and I scored all my reservations and the times I wanted were only off by 5-10 mins!! Except for Cali Grill that it’s an hour before what we wanted… but that’s ok…

Want to hear them?[/QUOTE]

:ohmy: Need you ask?

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;965744]My DD has already told us what we CANNOT do (she is 5)–No character meals (wasn’t planning on it) and no meeting any characters… And she’s given us a list of what we need to bring back for her… LOL

She was a little mad that we’d be going on TSM without her though… LOL… It will be nice to actually go on rides and sit next to each other and just to go on them together will be great!

I did call and I scored all my reservations and the times I wanted were only off by 5-10 mins!! Except for Cali Grill that it’s an hour before what we wanted… but that’s ok…

Want to hear them?[/QUOTE]

I love that she’s given you a list of things not to do without her. My kids would all do the same thing!

Most trips we have at least one set of grandparents with us, and DH and I will take a day just for us. It is soooo fun to get to ride without worrying about the kids. I love my kids with all of my heart, but it is very nice to get to enjoy something that we love without them once in a while. It’s like you just get to be YOU not mommy and daddy for a little while. Have fun!

[QUOTE=missymouse;965748]I love that she’s given you a list of things not to do without her. My kids would all do the same thing!

Most trips we have at least one set of grandparents with us, and DH and I will take a day just for us. It is soooo fun to get to ride without worrying about the kids. I love my kids with all of my heart, but it is very nice to get to enjoy something that we love without them once in a while. It’s like you just get to be YOU not mommy and daddy for a little while. Have fun![/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree more! And I think that they need a break from us just as much!!!