OK, so I guess I have to buy an AP

Hello
My son’s high school band was going to play at Disney World spring break 2010. We put our deposit down in August. The trip got canceled in September because not enough people signed up. Well, we had free airline tickets to use up so we decided to book a trip for this Thanksgiving.

Guess what, my son came home from school last week saying the trip is back on but that they have modified it to make it more affordable. Now I guess I have to go again in March!

My question is, where can I buy an AP? Can I go to the Disney Store, can I buy it at my resort, or do I have to go to a park to buy it?

It is going to be a rough year but I will try to make it through it!:laugh:

Thanks

You can buy your AP online at the Disney site and either have them send you a voucher or go to guest services at any of the parks and present your confirmation number and photo ID to get your APs. I believe you can also buy them at the Disney store.

Also, how many days are you going to be in the parks during that year? You should look at that to see if it is actually worth it. My pass paid for itself at day eleven I believe, and I have already put in fifteen with 3 more to go before the end of this year. More then worth it if you keep going!

If you are a member of AAA, I would highly recommend purchasing the AP through them. Its usually the best price around.

We will go 8 days on this trip and probably 7 days on the next trip. I think it would be worth it to buy one for sure. Plus I got an AP rate on the room for next week.

If I buy it online, can I print out the voucher immediately?

Thanks

If you are a member of AAA, I would highly recommend purchasing the AP through them. Its usually the best price around.

Does AAA offer discounts on Annual Passes?

That is too bad that you have to go twice… Ha ha. Have fun!

That is too bad that you have to go twice… Ha ha. Have fun!

In this economy we really shouldn’t go twice but I cant miss my son perform at the happiest place on earth, can I?:crying:

no, don’t miss it- life is too short- enjoy it.

a parent sacrifices a lot. Well, you’ll make the best of the situation, I am sure :whistling