OK - tell me what I got for Xmas!

I received this vinylmation for Xmas. Love the little guy but we can’t decide what we think it is. I think it is a piece of French Toast with butter and powder sugar. Any thoughts?

It is supposed to be Cooked Turkey… Well that is what i is called anyhow…

have you visited VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource! ?

We guessed he was a turkey when we saw the picture yesterday morning. I think that’s butter melting on him.

My son got the Easter bunny and bat for Christmas along with two purple guys

[QUOTE=bransworld;1009796]It is supposed to be Cooked Turkey… Well that is what i is called anyhow…

have you visited VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource! ?[/QUOTE]

That is a pretty dark turkey- and why must he have butter melting on him? If it is supposed to resemble a turkey, I think they could have done a better job! :laugh:

Looks like he got splatted in the eye with an egg.

Madison had that one untill the dog ate it.

A cooked turkey, huh? That would explain the booties. Not my favorite. I did purchase the Osborne Lights one while we were there in Dec and that one is way cool!

Thanks everyone!

I can sense a new addiction coming on next trip lol, these lil guys are so cute! Gotta say though, my turkey looked nothng like that!! lol!

True, some are really cute. Some, not so much. However, they are very whimsical and fun!

Don’t do it!! You will go broke from buying them… :laugh: … i am up to 53 of them… :ohmy:

53? You have got to be kidding me!!! :laugh:

It must be like eating potato chips - you just can’t have one!!