Ok!

I had an appointment to get my hair cut today and that’s exactly where I went. As I step into Lee’s salon, she tells me to sit down and close my eyes and open my arms. I did, heehee…

and here we are on our way home…

Awww, what a great surprise!!!

Awww, how sweet! Guess what though, I got my haircut today too.:ph34r:

ok, what you saw in the picture was me before the haircut. I want to bet that your hair is inches longer than mine, :tongue:

It really was. Lee is the greatest.:wub:

Yup. Longer and redder. :slight_smile:

Red(er) huh? I want to see a picachure

Wow! A new hair cut AND DISNEY gifts!!! What an awesome visit to the salon! You have a very giving hair stylist :stuck_out_tongue:

you have no idea. when she heard that we were going to WDW this past January, she and her husband booked the same trip and came along :ohmy: that could have gone really wrong but it went really well. As a matter of fact I will miss them this time around :crying:

Wow!! You have a VERY cool friend!! :heart:

What a nice friend!!!

That Lee, she’s alright!! How about a post haircut pic??

oh boy, I would have to take it myself and when one does that the faces always look like the picture was taken with a fisheye lense, hehe. Let me try and see what I can do.

I can describe it. It is “boy short” I love it that way.

Very Nice…

[QUOTE=Dopey;994772]oh boy, I would have to take it myself and when one does that the faces always look like the picture was taken with a fisheye lense, hehe. Let me try and see what I can do.

I can describe it. It is “boy short” I love it that way.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen Erin’s self taken photos of herself? They come out so beautiful. I’ve often wondered how she’s able to do that? But yeah, I know what you mean.

That is very cool!!!

Yes, a picture is a must!