Okay, Online Dining down on my day 90

but all was good!

Well, I was looking forward to using the new online dining system, but we looked at it last night and felt something was wrong…today was our day to book for check-in of Sept. 22, but last night the system was only showing up until Sept 20:ohmy: Did we count wrong? What was up?

So we got up early this morning to check it out and got this message when we tried to book a reservation:“Soon we will be adding the ability to book dining reservations online. To make your dining reservations, please call …”:confused::confused: So I called the number listed and it wasn’t even Dining Reservations, it was Technical Support???

Oh, my, it was looking bad. The Tech Support person didnt even know the Dining system was down! Apparently it was messed up yesterday, not allowing the correct days, and came back up after my long call to Disney Dining!

Well, at this point I was thinking there was a long hold in my future, but I only held for less than 5 minutes. When I got someone on the phone, I started by trying to book Le Cellier for day 10 of our stay, figuring we had the most chance of booking on our 10th day and we got the perfect time, 4:50! YEAH!!! The bad news was we couldn’t get 1900 Park Fare for our first night - until 8:50 and we were planning on attending the Halloween Party that night…well, it ended up all good, as we changed it to 1900 Park Fare for a late breakfast on the same day.

Here is what we got and we are thrilled:

9/22 10:45 am 1900 Park Fare, my son’s actual birthday and special meal
Halloween Party that night
9/23 7 pm, Boma
9/24 6:30 Marrakesh
9/25 10:05 Ohana Best Friends Breakfast, then AK for Picnic in the Park
9/26 4:05 Whispering Canyon
9/27 Wolfgang Puck Express, DTD (no adr needed)
9/28 Beach/Kennedy Space Center, no ADRs
9/29 3:55 Hollywood and Vine, Fantasmic Dinner Package
9/30 7:20 Narcoosee’s (our FAVE!)
10/1 4:50 LE CELLIER!!!
10/2 we tried for the new Cat Cora restaurant, but they said they are not taking ressies yet, will probably book something just in case…
10/3 haven’t decided, our last day

So excited, can’t stand it!!!

It never feels real until you make the ADRs, to me. Can’t wait!

YAY congrats on the Le Cellier ADR!! :biggrin: Those ADRs look great…ahhh isn’t it extra exciting making them and knowing that you’ll be eating for FREE? Haha

I’m glad everything worked out for you even though the online system was down. Your plans look so good, nice job.

Thanks!!! Yes, eating free is definitely a huge bonus. This year, with the economy being so bad and our sales so down, we would not be going at all without free dining, so I am extra excited. My DH can’t pass up Free Dining!

Nice schedule for the food. Looks tasty!

It’s a huge deal to my DH too - every time he sees free dining advertised, he starts pricing out trips! Even if we’re not able to make it right now, it gives me hope for the future! :laugh:

Those look great! Congrats on Le Cellier! Your right…it does seem more real once the ADRs are in place.

Glad it all worked out for you! Your choices look Yummy!

Looks like some gr8t grub! Wish we could get free dining, or even a ddp. Not available to us this year though. Oh well, i’m sure it balances out somewhere, I just haven’t sat down to figure it out yet. There’s always next year though, yippee!

Your ADRs look great and congrats on scoring Le Cellier at the time you wanted.

This online ADR system still has a lot of kinks in it though I think. This morning was also my 90 mark and I was able to make all of my ADRs online at 6:30AM with no problem. I was even using a DVC reservation number, which most people seem to be having problems getting the system to recognize. It is however a great system and I do hope they continue working on making it work for everyone.

[QUOTE=PeterPansPixie;971030]Your ADRs look great and congrats on scoring Le Cellier at the time you wanted.

This online ADR system still has a lot of kinks in it though I think. This morning was also my 90 mark and I was able to make all of my ADRs online at 6:30AM with no problem. I was even using a DVC reservation number, which most people seem to be having problems getting the system to recognize. It is however a great system and I do hope they continue working on making it work for everyone.[/QUOTE]

WOW! maybe that is what they were doing when I couldnt use it? Updating it for DVC members; I am sure they were making that a priority. Glad you got what you wanted as well!

Hey maybe we will run into you at the Halloween Party, we are going the same night and I belive Jimbo is too