Okw

I am planning a Dec vacation with a 3 year old and 2 adults we were there last year and did the dining plan my grandaughter doesn’t eat good enough for this so was thinking of okw for size and meals the problem is a studio or 1 bedroom for cooking convenience…HELP :confused:

If you are going to be cooking, you will need a 1 bedroom. The studios only have the kitchenette (microwave, mini-refrig, toaster), not a stove or pots and pans. The size difference is large too. 395 sq ft in a studio compared to 900+ sq ft in a 1 bedroom. Hope this helps.

I would suggest a studio if you plan on eating breakfasts only in the room. If you have a car and the ability to get groceries and if you plan on taking a break each day from the parks for lunch and dinner, then a one bedroom would be worth it, but keep in mind that it will take away quite a bit of your park time to return to your resort each meal. Either one would be fine, just depending on how you plan to use it. We always get a studio because we only eat breakfast and evening snacks in the room.