OMG It's Double Digits

OMG We (BaaBee9, Hoops and Yoyo) are so very exicted, we started out with 500 something days and now we are down to double digits.

I just happened to log in in time to see the countdown happen, starting at 36 seconds to 99 days. WHOA we are way exicted.

I see all these other dances happening so I think in honor of the Disney Cruise double digits we should create a new dance.

Could be it the DCL Electric Slide? I don’t but it sounds good. So lets hear it everyone for the Disney Cruise double digits.

:wacko: We’ve all lost our minds with Disney Cruise excitement.

and in 9 more days we can book excursions and Palo!

Congrats to you both…
I mean the four of you…lol I love double digits…can’t wait to get to them myself! :heart:

congrats to the both of you… i know how you feel.

Hoops and YoYo are going to have so much fun! And you guys might even have a little!

Yay! Congradulations!

We’re very happy that we didn’t have to pushase seperate tickets for Hoops and Yoyo, they are thankfully small enough to stow away in our luggage. But won’t worry like people do with animals we’ll crack the side of the luggage so they can breath. :tongue:

WHEW! I was worried there for a moment. I was going to mail hoops and yo-yo oxygen masks…lol :angel:

93 Days!!!

67 DAYS!
:ohmy: :blink: :laugh: :ohmy: :blink: :laugh::ohmy: :blink: :laugh:

I am now starting to get excited…

As of 7/12/2006 @ 12:49 pm

65 days, 19 hours, 40 minutes, 52 seconds

WOOHOO!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We are going to be there at the same time… HOW COOL!

46 Days!!!

I am getting so excited, I think I’m going to use a bajillion avatars

:nuke: :confused: :wub: :angry: :glare: :ohmy: :cool: :blink: :eek: :heart: :pirate: :ph34r: :mickey: :blink:

I am sooooo excited for you!!! I loved our Disney Cruise…It was wonderful!!!:mickey:

Congrats! How exciting!! :laugh: :happy: :wub: :heart: