OMG!OMG! - I Got LeCellier

OMG!!!OMG!!! I can’t believe it but I got LeCellier booked for dinner using the online reservation system for our August trip. I LOVE using this online system, it’s AWESOME.

I did call and double check with WDW Dining Reservations that it truly was booked under my name and at the time I made. The CM was so funny and VERY excited for me.

Now we’re officially eating at all new places this trip. Yay me!!

Way to go! I didn’t get Le Cellier but it is totally going on my list of places to try next time. That may be 5 years down the road but still, on the list it goes. Enjoy : )

Never give up, never surrender. I’ve tried everyday since the online system has been up and I got it.

woohoo congrats!!! Eating at new places is so exciting! :happy:

Le Cellier is at the top of my Disney must-do list. I can’t wait to go there myself one day. Hope you have a great trip!

Good news!! Can’t wait to hear your review! :smile:

AWESOME! It’s my favorite meal in ALL of WDW. ENJOY!!!

Congrats!! I’ve never bothered with there because it seems to hard to get into and the menu doesn’t impress me that much. I probably will try someday just to see what it’s all about.

FYI: Last year we had the Luau scheduled and it was super cold, so now here I am with 2 meals and NO bookings. I walked right up to Le Cellier and got it…it was worth a try and viola…DINNER WAS FABU! I never go without eatting there!!
ENJOY :slight_smile:

Geez, I have been trying for well over a month for dinner at LeCellier with no luck. We had to settle for lunch. I am going to keep trying for dinner though.

Out of curiousity, what time did you get ???

[QUOTE=CaraMia;969849]Geez, I have been trying for well over a month for dinner at LeCellier with no luck. We had to settle for lunch. I am going to keep trying for dinner though.

Out of curiousity, what time did you get ???[/QUOTE]

I requested 5:30 online; can you believe 2 times popped up 6:15 and 6:20, and it’s on a Sunday. I was in total shock and snapped up 6:15. I’ve also been trying for about a month. Don’t give up!!

I love that feature of the alternate time! I think the online dining is awesome!

Yum- pretzel bread! You will love it

Congrats! You will definitely get a good meal there. We’re also eating there in Aug. I had been checking the online booking everyday for the past week to try to change our dining time for Tusker house so that we’d be there at the same time as my sister & her family. Lo and behold, last night while I was on the phone with my sister the time I needed popped up and I grabbed it! There must have been a lot of cancellations yestersday for some reason!

I really can’t wait to try the online booking system!

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;969758]OMG!!!OMG!!! I can’t believe it but I got LeCellier booked for dinner using the online reservation system for our August trip. I LOVE using this online system, it’s AWESOME.

I did call and double check with WDW Dining Reservations that it truly was booked under my name and at the time I made. The CM was so funny and VERY excited for me.

Now we’re officially eating at all new places this trip. Yay me!![/QUOTE]

Ok! OMGosh!!! I thought I would just try and do a search like you did cause i was checking all off last week and got nothing. Well i just got 4:50pm 8/25 (that’s dinner right) on two seperate days. dont worry mousebuzz world i’ll be canceling one. but the fact that i got dinner and not lunch. Im totally stoked. hope everyone else gets as lucky.:mickey:

Congrats! Can’t wait to read your review. We are going to give it a try in Sept.

Oh I am so happy for you, I am sure you will love it. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! I had the same luck last night. I got 6:20 pm for August 8th–never expected it and the kids are really excited!!!

It was so easy to do!!! Since I am doing a split stay (DVC), I was able to change my one 2 night stay at BWV from the QSDP, to the DDP, so Le Cellier will be covered!!

We were planning to do 1900 Park Fare the last night and just pay OOP since we opted for QSDP (didn’t want 7 nights of sit downs).

Now, with the DDP, I am getting 2 sit downs for about the same price it would have cost me OOP for one!!! And, the rest of my trip can stay QSDP!

That’s great that you’re doing all new restaurants for you! That’s certainly something to look forward to!

Great for you!!! We also have two nights reserved for our vacation in August, we were not able to get reservations our last trip. We can’t wait, we have heard such great reviews. Enjoy!!