On line meal reservations

Has anyone tried this out yet??
Frank

Disney World launches online meal reservations
Mickey News
6/22/2009

The Walt Disney World resort has launched its new online Advanced Dining Reservation system, (ADR) allowing guests to browse restaurants, view full-color menus in PDF format, and make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
Previously available exclusively to travel agents, the new system joins WDW’s existing telephone reservation system — reachable at 407-WDW-DINE — and also allows for online cancellations. The ADR system also provides suggestions for alternate meal times if the guest’s requested time is unavailable, offers reservations for restaurants in the parks, in the company’s resort hotels, and select locations in Downtown Disney, Disney’s Boardwalk, and the Wide World of Sports.

The Walt Disney World Online Advanced Dining Reservation system is available via the US website only, and can be accessed at disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/.

Yep! A few of us have and it’s getting rav reviews . . . there is another thread floating around here somewhere?

Did it…it’s AWESOME!!

I booked an ADR for our July trip and thought it was easy. I’m not sure I would have called and added it but it was nice to look through the restaurants and pick one and book it w/o calling and waiting on hold. I wasn’t too excited about it before it came out but after trying it I like it.

I logged in. Looks easy. Made some for Brown Derby via phone today. Hopefully I’ll never have to go that route again!!!
Frank

we are so excited about this and hope that we can do this for our Adr’s for March. However, so far, we have not been able to find a link that actually works Can someone please post one that we might get access from? Thanks guys x

disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/

I used it and loved it! It was so nice not to have to answer 20 questions while paying for a long distance call only to make dining reservations! Very easy to use and convenient.

A couple of the threads that I found, may be more:
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/50956-got-all-my-adrs-so-far.html
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/51011-okay-online-dining-down-my-day-90-a.html
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/50941-omg-omg-i-got-lecellier-3.html

The online system is awesome!

I have looked at it and it is very easy to do. However, I have not been able to get a table for my sister at Le Cellier. I had made a lunch reservation several weeks ago and my sister decided to join us at WDW. I have been trying to get a table for her at approx. the same time with no luck. I will keep trying I guess…

I had totally forgotten about the 20 questions game when you call! I poked around the online reservations the other day just to see how they worked and it looks great to me. Fingers crossed that I might be able to actually make some reservations with it soon…

ok…I am clearly being very ‘slow’ in picking this online booking extravaganza but I have tried every link possible - inc those kindly given via this thread- but I just cannot fathom how to do it? I go straight to the home page, log in and thats it. There is nothing ( that I can see anyway :huh:) that takes you to an ‘adr’ section for online users?! Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

thank you…

[QUOTE=ARIEL;974494]ok…I am clearly being very ‘slow’ in picking this online booking extravaganza but I have tried every link possible - inc those kindly given via this thread- but I just cannot fathom how to do it? I go straight to the home page, log in and thats it. There is nothing ( that I can see anyway :huh:) that takes you to an ‘adr’ section for online users?! Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

thank you…[/QUOTE]
It says it was for the U.S. sight only. Maybe it won’t work since you are in the U.K. Just a guess though.

USED IT! LOVED IT! WILL USE IT AGAIN! :heart: