On-line resort check-in help

Just started to check-in online but saw no place to put any special requests other than to choose from the 4 requests they have listed (ie Refrigerator/Ground Floor/Pack n Play/Near Transportation).

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Donny, what is it that you want to request? Is there not a space where you can type something?

We used the online check-in but also called WDW to ask for other specifics such as requesting a room on the top floor, etc. Perhaps you could call them with anything else that you would like.

I recall you couldn’t write anything extra on the online check-in. I would call the resort.

I did the online check-in but I only saw the box that listed the certain things to choose from. Sorry not much help…

When I did my check-in in April the same thing happened to me. After I did my check-in I called the resort and just added my request. Good luck with your request and haave a magical vacation.

When I’ve done online checkin, there’s no place to type in requests. I always call the resort and make the request after checking in. They’ll put it on your ressie and do their best to accommodate.

Thanks - I thought I was missing something because I know people have commented that they requested connecting rooms and certain buildings and I couldn’t understand how they did that.

I will call after I do the on-line check-in because I want to request a top floor maybe water view because we are already in a King room at the POFQ.

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1052973]Thanks - I thought I was missing something because I know people have commented that they requested connecting rooms and certain buildings and I couldn’t understand how they did that.

I will call after I do the on-line check-in because I want to request a top floor maybe water view because we are already in a King room at the POFQ.[/QUOTE]

Heehee, and here I thought you were requesting a s******r pole :laugh:

Good luck, I hope you get the room you want.