On new wdw site..where is the refurb. schedule?

that site is making me a little bonkers!!:blink:

can anyone link me to the refurb schedule…then i will jsut bookmark it and won’t have to look for it when i REALLY need it!:laugh:

thanks

PLEASE JUST POST THE LINK HERE…if you can!:heart:

This is so weird, I tried to find it for you, because I have seen it there, but tonight I cannot see it anywhere. I’ll go look one more time

thank you so much!:heart:

i’ll check back…

Ok, I am pulling my sleek hair out trying to find that page. Why not look here instead and call it good

Rehabs and Closings Schedule at Disney World

[QUOTE=Dopey;932226]Ok, I am pulling my sleek hair out trying to find that page. Why not look here instead and call it good

Rehabs and Closings Schedule at Disney World[/QUOTE]

:wub::wub::wub:THANK YOU!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

GOOD!!:laugh:

[QUOTE=chottsy;932235]

GOOD!!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope that all of your favorite rides will be available during your trip :smile:

I hope that all of your favorite rides will be available during your trip :smile:[/QUOTE]

me too!

the only ride that REALLY matter is SM.

dd finally got to ride it this last trip after it being closed for refurb. in other previous trips.

she LOVES it…so, since it’s her new all time fave. (we must of rode it 20 times last trip!) i want to be sure to not to mess up and schedule us to be there while it’s closed.

thanks again for the link to the info. in needed…i’ve got it bookmarked now!

[QUOTE=chottsy;932301]me too!

the only ride that REALLY matter is SM.

dd finally got to ride it this last trip after it being closed for refurb. in other previous trips.

she LOVES it…so, since it’s her new all time fave. (we must of rode it 20 times last trip!) i want to be sure to not to mess up and schedule us to be there while it’s closed.

thanks again for the link to the info. in needed…i’ve got it bookmarked now![/QUOTE]

So Char, is SM for Space or Splash mountain?

in my case SM is Splash!lol
megan is too scared to try Space…just one more thing for us to do in the future!lol

but seriously…i guess “SM” could be either one??:laugh:

[QUOTE=chottsy;932478]in my case SM is Splash!lol
megan is too scared to try Space…just one more thing for us to do in the future!lol

but seriously…i guess “SM” could be either one??:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Heh! so glad to hear that it is Splash. My favorite too. They usually refurb that one in the dead of winter. Makes sense. Bring ponchos with you, because this is no longer a “maybe we’ll get a little wet” this is a really wet ride. You’ll get it big time as the you go up the first incline and the other log comes down into the briar bushes :wink: and then again as your log goes into the bushes :pinch: REALLY wet. Great fun!

when were in WDW this past Dec. we got pretty wet most times we rode it.

i thought maybe in the dead of winter they would turn the water down a little…but if they don’t and it’s still as wet in Jan. as it is in Dec. my DD will be delighted:laugh:!