'Once Upon a Toy' Questions

I know they have Mr. Potato Head toys with Disney accessories (and now light sabers). Don’t they have another toy like this too? (I’m praying they have a more girly toy that DD can build herself).

Do they still have the feature where you can put everything in a box and its a certain price?

Thanks for any information!

I believe that they have My Little Pony that is one price for the horse and all the little assessories that you can fit in the container. Is that what you are referring to? Hope that helped!!

They had build your own my little pony when we were there in early dec.

YES! Thank you. I thought I read somewhere they were MLPs there. Just wanted to check and make sure.

The Ponies were still there last week.

Yes, they have MLP there! We got three into our box and almost ALL of the accessories and clothes!!! What a deal!

How long ago did you go, and how much was it?

We did it in 2007…but it was the same price when we were there for Thanksgiving! I think it was $19 for ALL you can stuff in the box!

Yay! Thanks!

I remember them having MLP when we were there in Aug 2007- I REALLY hope they still have them April 2010 when we go because my DD loves her MLP and this would be perfect for her! $19 is a really good price to pay for all that!!

—yup they have the My Little Pony station. Really really cute stuff. Had to convince my 21 year old daughter she didn’t need this—but really its cute and fun. Smallworld PS She built the light saber last trip!!!

Tip: When we went last year I knew our girls would be really excited to see the MLP accessories and we would definately be purchasing a box, so…I packed two ponies that we already had at home into our suitcase, then when we hit the MLP station we didn’t have to take up space in our box for an actual pony. We filled the boxes up with all the accessories and then the girls dressed up their ponies back at the resort.

Tip #2: Make sure to get extra pony “shoes”, they tend to get lost easily and it is easy to fit a couple extra in your box.

Happy Shopping!!

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;924925]Tip: When we went last year I knew our girls would be really excited to see the MLP accessories and we would definately be purchasing a box, so…I packed two ponies that we already had at home into our suitcase, then when we hit the MLP station we didn’t have to take up space in our box for an actual pony. We filled the boxes up with all the accessories and then the girls dressed up their ponies back at the resort.

Tip #2: Make sure to get extra pony “shoes”, they tend to get lost easily and it is easy to fit a couple extra in your box.

Happy Shopping!![/QUOTE]

That is a fabulous idea! Thanks for the tip!