One day...what would you do

You have one day in the park of your choice (no park-hopping) which one (and why), what one person would you take, where would you eat, what would you ride, what special thing would you do.

DREAM ON!

Have fun!

I would go to Magic Kingdom, only one person?, my husband (my kids would be so MAD!). We would eat at Crystal Palace and must have a cream cheese stuffed pretzel from the Lunching Pad. I would ride as much as possible of course with Splash, Space, TTA and Buzz being top of the list. One special thing? A fireworks cruise to end the night!

It would be DisneyLAND, and…

…my DH and I would walk past the empty area that used to be a restaurant and remember the night he proposed.

… we would ride Splash Mountain because that’s just something we do together and we would laugh about who rides where because I want to hide behind him so as not to get wet.

…we would probably eat at Cafe Orleans and enjoy some Pommes Frites because he’s never had them and he would LOVE them!

I would have to take Mike. Mike loves Epcot. So Epcot it is. No wait. I cannot not go to the Magic Kingdom. So, the MK it is. I must do all the rides in Adventureland, Frontierland and Fantasyland. I have to try and make it to Buzz, Carousel of Progress, Laugh Floor
breakfast or lunch at the Crystal Palace.
Of course I am going when there are no lines. When are you/they going?

Magic Kingdom…MY BEAUTIFUL Wife. Ride the mountains Together. Geez, we would be an abomination to our children, of how sappy we would be. We already are pretty bad…Geez I love that girl.

Can you tell I have thought about it :slight_smile:

Watching the parades and Wishes…

Hoping to have some of these days during my retirement.

My park choice would be Magic Kingdom, I would take my best friend Tasha Buntin because she always wants to come somewhere with me and we never follow through. Taking her to Disney would be absolutely outstanding. I would eat at the Crystal Palace. (Fave restaurant) I would ride Winnie-the-Pooh, Peter Pan, Space and Splash Mountain, Philhar Magic, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion preferably. The special thing I would love to do is spend endless bshopping at the emporium.

Love how we don’t want to bring our kids! You’re killing me with the no park hopping on this “one” day! I live for the magical feeling I get walking into Magic Kingdom.

To keep that trend going…I will have to pick Epcot with only my DH. While we will still ride rides, I will most enjoy strolling the World Showcase enjoying a drink at each stop. As for food, I think we will will just snack our way around the world.

Magic Kingdom!

Breakfast at Crystal Palace, then head into AdventureLand -> FrontierLand -> Lunch at Columbia Harbour House -> FantsyLand -> TomorrowLand, lots of stops along the way for shopping, pictures and character greets. Probbaly at least one Mickey bar in there somewhere too whilst riding the train!

Evening meal at The Plaza (steakwitch FTW!), then stake out a spot of SpectroMagic and Wishes. Walk super slowly up Main Street -> more shopping of course! Keep walking sloooowly along until I find a nice empty, then sit back, people watch / castle watch whilst enjoying something delicious from the bakery! Then, being the last person in the park, have some more pictures taken, let the castle kiss me goodnight, and head on out.

I have ZERO idea who I’d take though! I couldn’t choose between my parents, thats kinda mean! Any my Boyf isn’t Mr.Disney, so maybe it’d have to be my brother? He’d definatly enjoy all the stops for food haha!

I would be at Animal Kingdom and take my Sister. I know, what a horrible wife, excluding my dh, but he is total energy. This day I would want to take it slow, walking on all the hidden paths, going in the back to sit and watch the vets work on animals, taking pictures of the beautiful birds towards the front of the park. Definitely couldn’t accomplish that with dh. That would involve slowing down!

As for lunch, we would eat at Flame Tree BBQ, walk that off and then head on over to Dinobites for a homemade cookie ice cream sandwich! Then we would start hitting all the shows, Lion King and Nemo. What a perfect, relaxing day!

[QUOTE=tigger;1101503]You have one day in the park of your choice (no park-hopping) which one (and why), what one person would you take, where would you eat, what would you ride, what special thing would you do.

DREAM ON!

Have fun![/QUOTE]

Park: Magic Kingdom, it has always been my favourite. I am a big fan of the classics (movies and rides) I love rides like carousel of progress, its a small world, POTC, Splash Mountain I feel the most “at home” there!
Person: I would take either my mom or my dad… my mom would be excited to shop with me and she likes roller coasters more then my dad, but my dad likes the setting of it more and takes his time to take pictures which I like to do too. (also my mom is a really slow walker haha!)
Rides: I would ride everything like I said above all of those and defiantly Haunted Mansion as well, I also want to spend time on Tom Sawyer Island and on the Riverboat
Special thing: I would really love to do the keys to the kingdom tour, (I believe thats the one I am thinking of…) :blush:

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1101546

To keep that trend going…I will have to pick Epcot with only my DH. While we will still ride rides, I will most enjoy strolling the World Showcase enjoying a drink at each stop. As for food, I think we will will just snack our way around the world.[/QUOTE]

yeah! What she said. I swear we must’ve been twins in another time :cool:

It’s not that I don’t love my husband…but the norm now is for us to be on our own at WDW and it’s GREAT - but if I had to choose one person it would be my sister - because I only see her once a year. I would choose Epcot because I know that’s the park she would like the most. We would shop and talk and walk and eat and probably not do too many rides - just Soarin’ Living with the Land and Spaceship Earth. We’d do all the countries and all the films. We’d shop in every shop. And eat gelato and people watch. We’d laugh alot - cause we always do. I think we would walk over to the Boardwalk to have dinner at the Flyin’ Fish. (I don’t count this as park-hopping because there is no admission for Boardwalk). And we wouldn’t feel guilty about eating desserts - everywhere! Oh! and wine - we’d have lots and lots of wine!:happy:

Today? I would chose EPCOT.
I would take my father to the Biergarten.

I would tell him how much I miss him.
And would ask him how I’ve done so far.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1101949]Today? I would chose EPCOT.
I would take my father to the Biergarten.

I would tell him how much I miss him.
And would ask him how I’ve done so far.[/QUOTE]

Awww…You are such a little squishy teddy bear.:crying:

am not.

so there.

Walk with Walt Disney through the Magic Kingdom and see if it was he had envisioned

[QUOTE=tigger;1101503]You have one day in the park of your choice (no park-hopping) which one (and why), what one person would you take, where would you eat, what would you ride, what special thing would you do.

DREAM ON!

Have fun![/QUOTE]

Park: Magic Kingdom because it’s always been my favorite.:heart:
person: my mom, because we both love it and we both have such a good time together.
eat: waffle sammys from sleepy hallow refreshments… yum!:happy:
rides: everything! the things we probably wouldn’t do are things like the riverboat. theres so much to see and do, that would take up a lot of time. definitely lots of fantasyland and adventureland…
special thing: get a dole whip float and share it while watching wishes… mock family tradition! :laugh::heart:

George Clooney

Magic Kingdom

Cinderella Suite :blush:

HA HA HA HA! That was too funny.

I would have SUCH a hard time choosing a park! If I HAD to pick, I would choose MK and I would take my BF because he has never been. Really, he has never been on vacation at all and I cannot wait to share such a special place with him.

Attraction Must-Do’s: The Mountains, Buzz, Pirates, Haunted Mansion

Food: If I only had one day, I would not take time out for table service. I would do Pecos Bills and we would definitely have a Dole Whip!

Special Thing: Fireworks Cruise