One more dining slot to nail down - opinions anyone?

We have one more slot to fill for our Fall trip. Can make ressies on 5/3. I was thinking for dinner. This is what I am planning so far:

O’hana - Breakfast
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Garden Grill - Dinner
1900 Park - Dinner
Akerhaus - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Dinner

I have been tossing around Liberty Town Tavern , Tony’s or Whispering Canyon.

DD and I are allergic to fish - so seafood is out. We are not an adventurous when it comes to food. Kids are pretty picky. I am just not sure what else to choose.

Any thoughts?

[QUOTE=simplytall;1029334]We have one more slot to fill for our Fall trip. Can make ressies on 5/3. I was thinking for dinner. This is what I am planning so far:

O’hana - Breakfast
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Garden Grill - Dinner
1900 Park - Dinner
Akerhaus - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Dinner

DD and I are allergic to fish - so seafood is out. We are not an adventurous when it comes to food. Kids are pretty picky. I am just not sure what else to choose.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I vote for 50’s Prime Time…

DW and I preferred Liberty Tree for lunch

Whispering Canyon…nothing great, not the worst, either…lots of meat…and for some reason, ketchup comes to mind.

Tony’s we felt was too high priced, although the food was quite good.

Go for 50’s, I say!!

[QUOTE=simplytall;1029334]

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

here’s my picks…

I would go with Whispering Canyon because I would like to visit WL, then Liberty Tavern, last Tony’s…

Of your three choices, Whispering Canyon and wouldn’t even bother with the other two.
If you’re able to hop between resorts, consider Boma at AKL.
We like Tutto Italia in Italy a lot. You might like Biergarten. These could be alternatives for le Cellier as well.
Another place, and possible alternative to 'Ohana (when you can’t get it) is Kona Cafe.

I agree with Soundgod. If you can’t get The Cellier then I suggest Liberty Tree to replace that dinner. Kona cafe is great for breakfst.

Whispering canyon is my pick. Always a good time there.

We enjoyed Tonys and like staying in the park for our meal. If you go to Tonys request Claude, he is a great server and his honest opinions on different dishes were pretty spot on.

We like Liberty Tree. I think it would be good especially for kids because it’s a lot of homey food, mac and cheese, green beans, etc. It’s nothing fancy but it tastes good. The best part is you can walk right outside and see Spectromagic after!

this is an easy one…whispering canyon.

I would choose Whispering Canyon as well, and go with Biergarten if you are unable to get into LeCellier. You’ve listed some great restaurants!

I have picky eaters also, I would suggest Tony’s

I would suggest Boma. It has such an assortment of foods, its a buffet so everyone can have a lot of food choices. Also, there is the good ole standby of mac and cheese, although both ds’ say its the best they have ever tasted.

I love Whispering Canyon! If not Le Cellier I would recommend Teppan Edo in Epcot.

Kouzzina’s!!!1

We have never even considered Boma because we weren’t sure if we would like African influenced food. As I said, we are not adventurous. I am always afraid of paying for someplace, hating the food and walking away hungry.

After reading the All Ears menu, i am tempted to try Boma.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1029598]We have never even considered Boma because we weren’t sure if we would like African influenced food. As I said, we are not adventurous. I am always afraid of paying for someplace, hating the food and walking away hungry.

After reading the All Ears menu, i am tempted to try Boma.[/QUOTE]

Boma is great. I was a scared the first time we tried it too, but the food is not that much different. The potatoe salad and pasta salad are really good. Anything with lots of curry is marked as such so that you don’t get that suprise:laugh:! There is so much food at Boma it would be hard to leave hungry.

The night we were at Boma, they had a cutting station of Pork Loin and their famous ribs (served on Wednesdays and Saturdays). They also had a lot of cut up fruits and some great salads. So, yes there is a lot of African influence in many of the choices, but there are some good traditional foods also.

When you made your ADRs were you still able to do 180+10 or did they do away with the +10 when they went from 90 to 180?

I really like LIberty Tree Tavern… I would have to vote for that out of the three you gave, but i agree with Bethishooked Boma is excellent!

We are going to go with…drum roll here…Boma! What the heck. With so many positive reviews, it has to be good. Thanks to all