One REALLY Hot Star Wars Weekend...and a Video you HAVE to see!

It wasn’t a record, but GAWD it was hot and humid.

Got into HS on Friday at 10AM and went straight to Toy Story Mania for FP. Look at the sign and think, that’s not right, it’s 10 and the return time is 8:30-9:30. Now I’m used to seeing 1 or 2 return times by 10AM but this was new ground for me. YEP…at 10:15 AM I got a 8:35 PM return time!!!

Wow, for that ride, you could have flown home and back and still not be late.

Star Wars stuff was cool but I really pity the people in costume. Didn’t shoot a ton of pics because they all sort of look the same year after year but other than the heat, it was fun.

Got a studio in Bay Lake on the 16th floor. Just had to walk, ok CRAWL two doors down from the Top of the World Lounge!

Must have been a really hot, crowded weekend!

And as promised…the video you WON’T see on America’s Funniest Home Videos…be sure to listen to the CM comments!

YouTube - DSCN5102.MOV

OMG! I am ashamed that I laughed my butt off!!! Too funny!

Thanks for sharing that!

Lisa

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1036504]It wasn’t a record, but GAWD it was hot and humid.

Got into HS on Friday at 10AM and went straight to Toy Story Mania for FP. Look at the sign and think, that’s not right, it’s 10 and the return time is 8:30-9:30. Now I’m used to seeing 1 or 2 return times by 10AM but this was new ground for me. YEP…at 10:15 AM I got a 8:35 PM return time!!![/QUOTE]

Two weekends ago, I was IN LINE at 9am - walked like “cattle” to the FP line (backed UP TO “One Man’s Dream!”) by the time I got up to the machine (9:30) my fast pass was for 12:30 . . . N U T S !

What did you think of the additions? We thought it was fun to see all the new characters! :happy:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1036512]OMG! I am ashamed that I laughed my butt off!!! Too funny!

Thanks for sharing that!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Me too!! That poor CM “Open mouth, insert foot!” :laugh::laugh:

That is a crazy wait time for use of a FP. It is a good thing you can get another if the first one is over 4 hr wait before the return time.

That is a funny video. That CM comment was funny IF there were no kids in the car. Though you could say a little out of line.

I’d say that the comment went right over the head on the kids that were onboard…and many of the adults because I really didn’t even hear much in the way of snickers. I heard what she said and all I could think about is I sure hope I got that on tape. :laugh:

TWICE if they didn’t have to load and unload passengers! :laugh:

Wow that fastpass line is nuts. I’m going down in a couple weeks and now I’m scared of the crowds! The video was hilarious!

Oh that video made me laugh too! haha thanks for sharing and I hope you had a great trip despite the heat! :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1036509]And as promised…the video you WON’T see on America’s Funniest Home Videos…be sure to listen to the CM comments!

YouTube - DSCN5102.MOV[/QUOTE]

Wow! :laugh:

i think i peed a little. too funny!

It took a couple of times of watching the video but after the third time i finally got it…FUNNY!!!

Just wanted to say thanks again for renting us the points. And watching the fireworks was AMAZING!!! It was great to meet you!!
Thank you again!!

[QUOTE=tiptonsara;1037804]Just wanted to say thanks again for renting us the points. And watching the fireworks was AMAZING!!! It was great to meet you!!
Thank you again!![/QUOTE]

It was my pleasure!

I can’t wait for grandkids to spoil at WDW! :laugh:

OMG! That is hilarious! It took me three times to hear the ending… Yikes! Thanks for the laugh!

I see nothing wrong with the comment…I can’t see a kid really getting what she meant if that’s what she meant. Maybe she just meant jumping up and down with excitement to see them? Why was the comment considered dirty. I didn’t even think that until some of you thought that…lol:laugh::laugh: