One solo disney day!

I’ve decided that I am going to stay an extra day by myself in Disney this October. My dh & ds are leaving on the 27th, I’m going to meet them back in philly on the 28th. I plan on staying at AoA. Now, my only question is this…

What park do hit solo?

On the 27th we are letting ds decide where we go & what we do. We think he will lean toward DHS since he looooves ToT. I am leaning towards MK or Epcot for my solo day if we do that. If he choses MK, I’m leaning toward DHS or Epcot.

What’s the best park to hit solo?
This is the first time I’m ever Disneying alone lol

What park has the most to do for you? Or is there one park that has the most meaning for you> I always want to spend my last day at the MK, but that is just me… Sometimes, my kids want to go to EPCOT om the last day, so it just depends…

Tough decision though.

We’ve done a solo day before on our way to cruise and we chose Epcot, but that’s our favorite park. And after reading your post it appears to be your common denominator as well :wink:
There’s something to do for everyone in all the parks but Epcot seems to have more for adults than the other 3, some of which alot never get to when kids are with.
So my vote would be Epcot!

My vote would be Epcot unless you have a park hopper… if you do, I say do all 4!!

I think Epcot would be the best park to visit alone. You have some cool rides and there is so much to experience in the World Showcase that it could easily fill the day.

I’m sometimes on my own when dh is golfing. I always choose Epcot. It’s nice to stroll around the countries and shop in all the stores. I like to do all the movies. France is my favourite. The music is beautiful. Often I’ll get myself a glass of wine and just find a spot to sit and people-watch.

I’ll put in a vote for AK. We love all of the parks, but if I had a day to relax all alone and get my mind together, I would spend it walking all of the trails and really seeing everything WDW’s most mis-understood park has to offer.

We both really miss night EMH at AK, but that gem is long gone. Thanks Disney.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1112305]I’ll put in a vote for AK. We love all of the parks, but if I had a day to relax all alone and get my mind together, I would spend it walking all of the trails and really seeing everything WDW’s most mis-understood park has to offer.

We both really miss night EMH at AK, but that gem is long gone. Thanks Disney.[/QUOTE]

This is a nice idea too.

I always spend a day when I am by myself at EPCOT and if I have 2 days the other is AK. They both seem less crowded than the MK and DHS even when they are packed. I guess a factor into going to these 2 are that these 2 are also the least favs of my kids when they are with me so I don’t get as much time at them as the other 2.

i did a solo day and did all four:) i just couldn’t choose!

That’s what I’m talking about!! Awesome!

The best thing about being by yourself is you don’t have to decide. Just go wherever the wind takes you moment by moment…

I would vote for Epcot…so much to see and do there!

Epcot. You can really get into the shops and exhibits without everyone rushing you. I could solo world showcase all day. Wait, i actually did this in 99.

Plus do a resort tour around he board walk.

Thanks guys. I am really leaning towards epcot. I know my DS won’t care for the worlds all that much. But I really like when Cinderella Castle is my last vision before leading. I don’t have the park hopper. So I can’t do both. Ill figure it out lol. Thanks.