Online checkin at AKL Jambo

Online checkin has changed since we did it last at Jambo. We are having a value studio. The online checkin has a choice of three savannas or near elevator. Last time we stayed at Jambo in a value, I didn’t think there was any choice at all. Since we are only staying three nights, the elevator isn’t such an issue with us. Which would you choose?

I think that is a universal request list, but its not correct with the Values. You either get the Giraffe Trail (views of parking lot or pool) or the Ostrich Trail (views of parking or Sunset Savannah), both depending on which side of the hallway you get. When we booked a value for our 25th wedding anniversary trip, I asked if I could request the area that had a savannah view, and she said there are no requests for Values. You get what you get.

Pick the best one and see if you get it…

That’s what I thought. We’ll today I was talking to MS and she asked any special occasions and I said wellllll in June it’s our 35th anniversary. She replied “I’ll put that down cause I always like a party.” Maybe someone will see that and give us a savanna view.

[QUOTE=Dana;1131629]Pick the best one and see if you get it…[/QUOTE

I don’t know which is the better savanna. I’ll pick two and hope for pixie dust.

I don’t know which is the better savanna. I’ll pick two and hope for pixie dust.

Any savanna is a good one :slight_smile:

Once our view was the roof of boma.

Last yr the trip with our DGDs, we stay at kidani savanna view in a 1 bedroom. That was amazing. Good view, great room and I loved the long balcony going from the bedroom sliding door to the living sliding door. This trip is just us and we wanted to save some points. So savanna would be nice, but there are plenty of spots at the resort to animal watch.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1131653]Once our view was the roof of boma.

Last yr the trip with our DGDs, we stay at kidani savanna view in a 1 bedroom. That was amazing. Good view, great room and I loved the long balcony going from the bedroom sliding door to the living sliding door. This trip is just us and we wanted to save some points. So savanna would be nice, but there are plenty of spots at the resort to animal watch.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Plenty of places to animal watch.

May will be my first time back to AKL in a long time. I am so excited- it really is a pretty resort and my favorite deluxe.