Online Dining Reservation System

I got word from my step mom today that she talked to a CM today who said ADR’s are now available for online booking. I knew they’d released it for the testing phase but the CM said it was actually made available to the public 2 days ago. I got on to play with it a bit thinking I may try it but want to know what I’m doing before making ADR’s on June 18. I couldn’t find anywhere to do it! I looked all over and used Disney’s search option which took me to the main Dining area and said to call to make reservations. Am I missing something? I figured you all would be in the know if so.

I dont know where the link would be. Im going to try and google it.

I just did that too. i found some but couldn’t get a direct link. please post if and when you find it.

I can’t find it anywhere on Disney.com… Anyone else find it? I would love to modify some reservations for this week.

Are you sure this information is accurate? I have been searching for a good while now and am coming up with nothing.

i just checked again and cant find a link. I make my ADRs on friday but I would like to call and talk to someone.

I guarantee that if online reservations had been made public there would be threads on every Disney site…and this is the first I’ve seen.

Just got off the phone with dining, they said that online dining reservations are still only for travel agent.

I emailed our Liberty Travel TA and she confirmed that TA’s are the only ones that can make online ADR’s but the system is still pretty unstable. As far as us peeps getting a chance to make our own, she hasn’t heard anything.

But reading between the lines, it sounded like we aren’t missing anything.

It sounds like the CM giving the info to my step mom was either misinformed or thought they were using a TA. I’ll let them know that it’s not out to the public yet. I thought this had to be the case since I hadn’t seen anything on it anywhere! I agree, it would’ve been all over every Disney site. :mickey: Glad to hear I wasn’t crazy and missed something!

I wonder, since the TA’s can make all of these ressies on-line, if that is part of what is making it so difficult for the rest of us trying to make our ADR’s over the phone. They are able to make them for their clients all at once and probably much quicker than we can as well.

Just a thought.

[QUOTE=bosoxx65;966777]I emailed our Liberty Travel TA and she confirmed that TA’s are the only ones that can make online ADR’s but the system is still pretty unstable. As far as us peeps getting a chance to make our own, she hasn’t heard anything.

But reading between the lines, it sounded like we aren’t missing anything.[/QUOTE]

If the TAs think the system is unstable, I don’t expect that it will be released to the public very soon. I think the most recent problem getting ADRs was that the phone lines and dining system got jammed with the start of free dining. Seems like things are going much more smoothly when you call now. I’d always rather talk to a person anyway.

I called wdw today to locate my lost MNSSHP tickets and while on hold for EVER the auto service said we can now book ADRs on the site. I haven’t had a chance to check as I’m at work and my employer blocked the official wdw site.

Ok, so by now a lot of us have already accessed this tool, I know it got great reviews but I guess I was under the impression that on your 90th day you could book from 12 midnight (yes, I know, a bit dramatic, but… I’m sure I don’t need to explain to all of you). I just read on my Mousesavers newsletter that teh booking window begins at 6 am. Is that true? What are your experiences with the time frames? I hit 90 days technically at 12:01 on the 19th. I need to get my ducks in a row!

Yes it is 6am!!! Make sure that you put your room confirmation # in so that you can book your 90 + 10. It takes very little time. I got everything I wanted within 10 minutes of the time that I wanted to dine at. I loved the system. Plus you can check out at anytime and then finish your booking (for example if you wantes CRT then book that check out and then continue). And they e-mail you with your confirmation #'s so that you can print off and have a hard copy!!!