Online Dining Reservations

I have been trying for three days to make some ADRS online and I can’t get through. It always pops up that the site is down. Is anyone having the same problem? I guess I should just reserve through DVC, but I’m too lazy to get up, get my wallet, find my card…

You don’t need to go through DVC, just call 407-WDW-DINE and make your reservations that way.
Of course, if one of the places you want to eat needs a credit card deposit to hold it, you’ll still need to get your wallet.

I haven’t had any problems. I’ve been playing with reservations all weekend. Good luck.

By the way, if you want a reservation for Flying Fish on Sept 19 at 8 PM for two people, I just found it is available.

Try this link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

That would make me nuts, because the online option is so much faster and better than going through a CM. Even though I love the hold music, I want the ressies, and I want them NOW.

I know! It is driving me nuts! I do like going through DVC because - darn it - I’ve paid for the privilege (and it isn’t much of a privilege:glare:), but it’s so much easier to do it online. Now I’ve got to get up off the couch…go to the closet…get out my purse…open it and get out my wallet…phone - and now it’s too late to phone cause they’re an hour ahead…blah! You’d think Disney - of all people - would make sure their sites were up and running correctly…maybe it only works in the States…hmmm…

Just tried it again…nope.

[QUOTE=llama;1119763]I know! It is driving me nuts! I do like going through DVC because - darn it - I’ve paid for the privilege (and it isn’t much of a privilege:glare:), but it’s so much easier to do it online. Now I’ve got to get up off the couch…go to the closet…get out my purse…open it and get out my wallet…phone - and now it’s too late to phone cause they’re an hour ahead…blah! You’d think Disney - of all people - would make sure their sites were up and running correctly…maybe it only works in the States…hmmm…

Just tried it again…nope.[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you do it online like the rest of us paupers? Do you need the DVC thingy if it gives you trouble?

My dear Mrs. Fooffooffnick,

You have not read my opening post - I am TRYING to do it online, but it’s not working. The DVC thingy is just calling on the phone.

Yours truly

llama-rama

Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes that’ll do the trick.

BTW, I’m loving all the Mrs. Fooffoofnick sightings!

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1119767]Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes that’ll do the trick.

BTW, I’m loving all the Mrs. Fooffoofnick sightings![/QUOTE]

yes - she’s been out and about quite a bit these days. Must be low on martini mix.

I’m going to do just that Miss Pep - thanks for the suggestion.

Oh, I should have put on my reading glasses. Soooo sorrrry, Ms. Lama-rama.
Carry on, I am going for a nice glass of Patron with Miss Lims

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119772]Oh, I should have put on my reading glasses. Soooo sorrrry, Ms. Lama-rama.
Carry on, I am going for a nice glass of Patron with Miss Lims[/QUOTE]

I am bitterly, bitterly jealous.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1119772]Oh, I should have put on my reading glasses. Soooo sorrrry, Ms. Lama-rama.
Carry on, I am going for a nice glass of Patron with Miss Lims[/QUOTE]

Go ahead, rub it in:glare::tongue::crying:

Maybe try tossing your cookies and see if that helps.

(Most people call that clearing your cookies but I prefer to call it tossing.)

Please call the pilots, get on/in your jet and join us

rub, rub, rub.

Actually except for a few minutes last night and this morning, I haven’t seen them. They are out and about. a few minutes ago I heard them pulling out with the boat. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1119778]Maybe try tossing your cookies and see if that helps.

(Most people call that clearing your cookies but I prefer to call it tossing.)[/QUOTE]

Well now, that sounds uncomfortable to me. Why would she throw up to get a dining reservation :nonono2:

:tongue:

You know I would if I could.:sad:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1119778]Maybe try tossing your cookies and see if that helps.

(Most people call that clearing your cookies but I prefer to call it tossing.)[/QUOTE]

I’ll go toss my cookies and see if that works.:blow: Thanks Steph.

Hey, anything to help a friend.