Online reservations RAWK!

I have to just brag about how happy I am. I have spent at least 40 hours each year for the past 3 years making dining reservations for our trips for the Deluxe Dining Plans. I have spent hour after hour after hour (stab me in the eye) on the phone with the dining reservations folks making dinner ressies. BUT, Disney now has the most awesome online dinner reservations system EVER. LOL. I have gotten every single restaurant we want, and with NO trouble. Okay, have I sufficiently conveyed how much I love the online reservation system? We have a signature dining meal and a regular “other” meal for every single day now. Deluxe Dining at Disney, yay!

That is awesome! I had so much fun making my reservations online as well!! I’m so glad they offer online reservations now! GO DISNEY!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congrats!!! Sounds great!
I have one serious question and one just-for-fun question…

Serious question: Can you make reservations online if you are not on the Dining Plan?

Just-for-fun question: Which restaurant are you most looking forward to?? :happy:

Congrats!!! Sounds great!
I have one serious question and one just-for-fun question…

Serious question: Can you make reservations online if you are not on the Dining Plan?

[/QUOTE]

Yup, anyone can make the dining reservations. If you put in your disney reservation # in, it will allow you to make reservations for your entire trip starting 180 days out from first day of arrival. Otherwise, you can make reservations 180 days in advance…one day at a time.

My wife and I have eaten at California Grill the past 2 years for our anniversary and we look forward to that every year. However, out of all my trips, this is my first time going to Le Cellier and I really look forward to that. So, I am gonna say Le Cellier.

I am lucky to have all my favorites this year so far. Biergarten I LOVE, Rose and Crown, Kona Cafe (any meal this place is great), Hollywood Brown Derby, Jiko, we got em all.

Isn’t it the greatest thing since sliced bread? A food metaphor seemed appropriate here…

And I understand the DVC reservation system is about to be online soon as well. Aaaahhhh!

We too are HUGE fans of the online system…we save soooo much time and money in long distance/international phone charges. It is easy to use and we too got every meal we wanted. Super system!!

I too LOVE the new online dining reservation system. We’re going 2 days over Easter break, staying off site for the first time and I had no problems getting either of the two dinner reservations I wanted and at the times I wanted…can’t beat that for Easter week.

Thanks! Sounds great, I may be doing this next trip…

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1017295]My wife and I have eaten at California Grill the past 2 years for our anniversary and we look forward to that every year. However, out of all my trips, this is my first time going to Le Cellier and I really look forward to that. So, I am gonna say Le Cellier.

I am lucky to have all my favorites this year so far. Biergarten I LOVE, Rose and Crown, Kona Cafe (any meal this place is great), Hollywood Brown Derby, Jiko, we got em all.[/QUOTE]
wow, amazing choices!! I’ve never been to Le Cellier, but Kona, California Grill, & Biergarten are all at the top of my favorites list! Enjoy!! :happy:

Online Reservations are Fantastic. It saved me a lot on long distance fees this year. Got all our restaurants at the times we wanted them. Way to go Disney!!!

I did most of my October reservations on line and things worked out pretty well.
Of course I did race to make that le Cellier reservation as soon my 90 day window opened, but the rest weren’t made until about a month before arrival.

I have to be honest SoundGod, NOTHING has been hard to get. Either the park is gonna be empty when we go or we are just REALLY lucky!!! WOw. I am shocked by how easy it has been this year.

CJ, part of the difference might be explained by them going back to 180 days for reservations while last June we were under the 90 day rule. It could be that a lot of people don’t know it’s back to 180 days.
But whatever the reason, good fortune has come your way and hopefully it will remain that way.

Disney reservations have come a long way in the past 10 years or so. It’s easier than ever to make all your reservations online.

I am so looking forward to using this system - we are just waiting for our resort ressies to be confirmed and then we can take a look.

When I booked a room through DVC a few weeks ago, the CM confirmed all my dates and then gave me the date I can book my PS online or by phone. I thought this is a nice touch, the notation of your exact call-in date!

Sounds fun…I am going to go the old fashioned route because I wil be in work at the time I can make them and my job blocks out all fun things on the internet…lol

I too have to say that using the online is now the best way to go. No more waking up at 645am to be on the phone to make your adrs. Way to go Disney.

I found online to be a little confusing!! I did not write down my confirmation numbers because I figured they would be on record when I logged on. When I went back to double check them, you have to have a confirmation number to see your reservations!! I did later receive an email with the confirmation numbers. Just thought since you have to “log on” they would list them when you went under “my dining reservations”!!

I had them emailed to me