I’ve been fiddling with some online tools and I think they’re in a state that they are ready to be shared.
Found at: http://www.funkyjohn.com (Select WDW Planning)
- WDW Trip Calculator: Figures what days on your trip will be early entry, countdown, when to call for priority seating, more…
- Attraction Restriction Calculator: What rides and why, your shorty won’t be able to ride.
- Child Height Calculator: Figure out how tall your kid will be for WDW.
WDW Trip Calculator:
This calculator will determine based on the dates of your stay:
- Parks for Extra Magic Hour (Early Entry)
- Give priority seating options based on hotel and park
- When to call for Priority Seatings (day by day)
- Give information about common shows & parades
- How many days until your trip & how many days you are staying
Essentially, I’ve taken the idea of a priority seating calculator one step further to also take into account extra magic hour (parks doing early entry), and some of the parades and shows. It also takes into account what resort you’re staying at. I’m thinking of hooking it into the park hours, special events, and other stuff too.
Attraction Restriction Calculator:
This tool takes information about the guest and then shows what attractions and activities to avoid. It also shows you how many more inches to grow or how many more years to wait. This is probably most useful for people with kids and for ladies that are pregnant to see what you can’t ride.
The online tool takes information like age, height, age, and a checklist of other stuff to determine what attractions and activities you might avoid.
And because I too have a shorty-kid, I’ve included a child height calculator and growth charts to help you figure out if your kid is going to grow enough for your vacation.