Only About 2 Months To Go!

So I’m leaving for the WDW CareerStart program internship in just under 2 months and I’m starting to get reallllly excited! I should be starting my blog and vlog soon! And I am just really trying to get my barrings and be prepared for all the things I need for once I get down there.

I have been trying very hard to find ways to pass the time and thinking of things to get me pumped and ready! Any suggestions?

I’ve been calling the weather Hotline just so I can hear the Disney automated answering system… lol.

I cant wait to find out where I am going to be working. I think that’s the most exciting part! And the hardest to wait for.

I will also be taking some Educational and Exploartion courses while I’m down there. I’m really excited and ready for the day to come already! :]

Plus, I got the cutestttt Ariel little luggage case at the Disney Store the other day! Can’t wait to start packing so I get to use it! :]

Stacey- I am so excited and pleased for you. I know this is something you’ve wanted to do for such a long time- so many congratulations!
Will you keep me posted on what you’re doing and where you are? I’d love to stop by and see you in 2010 when we are at the world.

That sounds very exciting. I wish I would have thought to do that 20 years ago… I joined the Navy instead. Maybe I can “encourage” my kids to do that when their older so I can have another reason to visit.

So exciting!!! :happy: I can’t wait to hear about all your Disney adventures… please keep us all posted! Two months will fly by, especially with the holidays and everything going on. You’ll be wearing your cast member name tag before you know it!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=dixie;1008121]Stacey- I am so excited and pleased for you. I know this is something you’ve wanted to do for such a long time- so many congratulations!
Will you keep me posted on what you’re doing and where you are? I’d love to stop by and see you in 2010 when we are at the world.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I am extremely excited! And thank you for your kind words!

I will CERTAINLY be keeping everyone informed! I’ll have a blog and a vlog, and possibly a Twitter account! I will definitley post all those links in a week or so! :] And you should definitley visit me! haha. I have the hook up with Mickey Mouse now! :laugh:

Hahah yeah! The time really has been flying by already! Well technically I already wear a name tage (I work at the Disney Store) but this new one will be even more special! :]

I’ll be sure to post all those adventures I can’t wait for.

First mission when I get to Disney… find Peter Pan! <3

I am also leaving for the Career Start Program on Feb. 8th. And in Merch! Maybe we will be roomies? or work together.

Aww, your program is starting 10 years to the day that my CP started - February 8, 2000! Wow, that makes me feel old! I was also in merchandise!

Have a great time!

<3 thanks. How was the CP? I’m thinking of doing that one next year…but at DL.

Thats awesome! Maybe! haha. Do you have a facebook? If so you can PM it to me!

Hahah! Omg, mee tooo! I wanna do the DL CP! I was gonna do the CS at DL, but they don’t have boarding for CSer’s on CPer’s! Thats so funny! haha.

I hope I get to do it!

Good luck to you too!

:]

And if you’re interested in being roommates or something let me know what your facebook is!

I posted it on your profile.

And it’s cool that you want to do the CP in DL. I also was going to do the CS in DL but it was too much for me. Hopefully next year.

Can we pick room mates?

Also have you signed up for any classes?

[QUOTE=MhmmCheesburger;1010883]I posted it on your profile.

And it’s cool that you want to do the CP in DL. I also was going to do the CS in DL but it was too much for me. Hopefully next year.

Can we pick room mates?

Also have you signed up for any classes?[/QUOTE]

We can’t ‘pick’ roommates. But if you have the same check in date and you check in at the same time, you can request who you want to room with. They say they can’t guarentee it. But the try to give you what you ask for. I’m checkin in at 9am. lol. So I have the best chances of getting what I ask for.

And you can’t sign up for courses until you get down there, but I did pick out the ones I was interested in!

How about you?