Only one night

If you only had one night to stay at Disney WOrld, what resort would you stay at?

Poly. Mostly because I think it has the most access to transportation. If I could only go to one park, I think of WDW as MK. But just as a resort, I’d stay at BC.

BLT!! :wub:

It would depend on what you wanted to do and who was involved. Sometime we like to be close to EPCOT. or we’ve tried the Tree Houses for fun… I do a good Tarzan.

Hey Boss, I think I got the room after you…I was wondering who left their loin cloth behind the sofa!:noo:

It would have to be on the monorail for starters. I want to say our favorite which is VWL/WL. But since it is only one night I would go w/ GF as #1 or Poly as #2. We’ve done CR so it would not be new for us.

Not mine - I wear a tu-tu.

I like to be unconventional

Check w/ Tigger - he can be silly like that.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1042287]Not mine - I wear a tu-tu.

Check w/ Tigger - he can be silly like that.[/QUOTE]

Just toooooo scary to imagine the pictures.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1042287]Not mine - I wear a tu-tu.

Check w/ Tigger - he can be silly like that.[/QUOTE]

Somewhere, there is a rum soaked tu-tu stuck in a tree!!:eek:

Back to the original question…I would choose the Castle!!

Contemporary. I’ve always wanted to stay there, but I’ve never had an opportunity. Someday.

GF concerige level!

Lisa

Ok, cheating here…definitely Cindy’s Castle suite.

Tree House Villa,

I don"t know, maybe the Poly for convience,or BC for the awesomeness or the BW for the fun.

One night?
Pop.
One night at someone else’s expense?
2 room suite in BLT, or maybe the Admiral’s Suite at the Yacht.
My reason is, if I’m only there for one night, I’d like to keep costs down and I know I will not be in the room very much.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1042317]One night?
Pop.
One night at someone else’s expense?
2 room suite in BLT, or maybe the Admiral’s Suite at the Yacht.
My reason is, if I’m only there for one night, I’d like to keep costs down and I know I will not be in the room very much.[/QUOTE]

good thinking!!

one night on someone else’s expense?? BLT~MK View of course or AKL

Bay Lake Tower Magic Kingdom View!!!

Thanks everyone, it looks like the vote is BLT. Renting points would be the way to go, two bedroom 37 points. 5 adults and 2 kids. Sunday to Monday not visiting the parks just hanging out. I will need to talk to Boss.

that’s what I would pick as well

Bay Lake Towers…but then I’d be really sad, because I’d have to leave after one night…:crying: